Star Trek: Voyager 3x4 The Swarm

Star Trek: Voyager
Tuesday, 23 April 2013
11 PM Eastern - 8 PM Pacific

“These women are arrogant, superior, condescending; I can’t imagine anyone behaving that way.”

Ensign Brisco? As in Brisco County Jr…?

Hey, Galactic Background Noise?! Don’t diminish the awesomeness of the Cosmic Background Radiation

oh, Tom and B’Elanna :wink: hahaha

Always liked the Voyager Theme music…

As someone who has done a lot of singing with a wide variety of groups of varying skill levels… I feel the Doctor’s pain/frustration!

“Computer Delete the Diva!” :smiley:

I guess that translator isn’t as universal as they thought it was… universal, for the ALPHA quadrant… ahem.

Every Star Trek series has a stand-out character that the actor portraying embraces and expands on. The actor fights for the character and even crosses the divide to engage the writing staff.

Spock - TOS
Data - TNG
Bashir - DS9
The Doctor - Voyager
Phlox - Enterprise

And there goes the Prime Directive again…

It’s interesting how often the medical officer/doctor is the actor/character there

And that is irony for you, folks :smiley:

Oh right. This is the episode where they start the Paris & B’Elanna thing.

Oh Snap! It is like Bones forgetting how to put Spocks Brain back in…

As the Doctor loses his memory is he going to start singing, 'Daisy Daisy, give me your answer do…"?

She totally brushed him off too, awesome :wink:

This is also an episode in which the Doctor is more… dare I say? human

The Doctor is a TERRIBLE patient.

This is an episode rich in irony :slight_smile:

Possibly 'cause they were stuck in Sickbay and were fighting to be involved.

Bones was an integral part of the Spock/Kirk/McCoy trio. The Doctors after him were kept on the outskirts. Bev was close with the Captain but hardly ever went on Away missions or ask for advice. Picard had Data and Deanna. Sisko had Kira and Dax. Janeway had Tuvok and Chakotay, later on Seven. Archer had Trip and T’Pol.

That would have been OSSIM!

The fact that Picardo plays two characters that look virtually identical thrilled his two young daughters. “They particularly liked ‘The Swarm’,” Picardo commented, “because there were two Daddies, talking to myself.”

Smart daughters!

The problem is that LITERALLY he has too big a personality! BWAH!