Star Trek: Voyager 2x25 Resolutions

Star Trek: Voyager
Tuesday, 26 March 2013
11 PM Eastern - 8 PM Pacific

“I’ve always looked better in beige.”

c’mon, Netflix!
:wink:

Need me to wait again?

I just realized why I’m an episode off in my queue: I slept through last week’s frak parties.

No worries!
I started on time, just got to the end of the title credits, Tuvok’s talking about when they leave them behind

I like that Janeway is “an able scientist”. That’s high praise, from a Vulcan. :slight_smile:

Indeed! And that he’s confident in his own way that she’ll solve the medical/scientific mystery, even though for 30 days straight The Doctor couldn’t :wink:

Oh, a bath!

They have the supplies for a small town & that’s “roughing it”.

Future folk! :rolleyes:

Kathryn wanting to know what he’s building is cute

Is this the “Chakotay and Janeway get away from it all” episode?

UGH!

live long, and prosper
:smiley:

I had the occasion to explain IDIC to one of my classes recently. I’m totally out as a geek to them :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe that was Chakotay’s response as well

Hey, talos!

Unless you were wearing the IDIC necklace, you’re alright.

It’s interesting that this infection that had them in stasis and then abandoned on a planet doesn’t seem to have much of an effect on them other than to make them stay on that planet for a few months

Chakotay actor Robert Beltran felt that his character’s relationship with Janeway, on the planet, was not deep enough. “It’s Star Trek romance,” Beltran commented, “which means we touch hands and it’s supposed to be thrilling.”

Really?

Truly showing how clueless Beltran was about Star Trek. We can all attest to Kirk’s manhandling of the scantily clad female guest stars.

Aw, Chakotay is ready to shack up with Janeway. He’s obviously jealous of Paris. He wants her to have his lizard babies! :slight_smile:

Illness at the speed of plot, methinks.

TALOS! :smiley:

It’s so forced, it’s painful. It’s almost as bad as Anakin and Padme.

Almost.

ME!! WooT

baltar