Star Trek: Deep Space Nine 4x17 Accession

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Tuesday, 5 February 2013
11 PM Eastern - 8 PM Pacific

“It’s just hard getting used to being a religious icon.”

My Netflix is acting up… with luck the issue will resolve in the next 11 minutes…

Just let me know when you’re ready to start.

OK here we go. The eternal loading seems to have… loaded :stuck_out_tongue:

lol one must dismantle the bachelor’s pad.

which reminds me I need to move some stuff before S gets back tomorrow :wink:

Miles O’Brien, be happy.

You’ve been living as a bachelor? :rolleyes:

hahaha Sisko hiding the baseball before he does the marriage blessing. So characteristic!

-ish. S’s been out of town 2 weeks. My clutter has taken over!

Another Emissary?

There are many copies!

Cylon! :eek:

They may have a Plan… or rather, many Plans. None of which are based on the temper tantrum of an obnoxious Cavil.

It’s just entropy. He can’t object to the laws of thermodynamics, right? :rolleyes:

Gelatinous orbs!

“and he wants the job”
generally that’s a good qualification. ?

“all I have to worry about is the Klingons, the Cardassians, and the Maqui. I feel like I’m on vacation”

HAHAHAHAHA.

Worf’s reaction is hilarious. “NOW?!”

Flashback! :wink:

Seven months? Unfortunately I will be away from the station at that time. Far away. Visiting my parents on Earth. Excuse me.

I love Worf. :cool:

"Chief O’Brien is having a baby!”
“I thought your females carried your young?” :smiley:

Shows about religion, alien religion and the Prophets, are extraordinarily difficult. Not because they’re hard to produce, but because they’re not proven ratings winners. As a result, the studio tends to be happier when DS9 is doing action stories." Similarly, René Echevarria explains, "The studio doesn’t like Bajor stories. And Bajor’s religion is one aspect of Bajor to which they really don’t respond.

Well I like the religion stories.

Well this whole determinist bullshit is… bullshit. Bullshit d’jarras.

Certainly a problem when following ancient beliefs. Certainly irrelevant to our world, of course. :rolleyes: