So, Ya think you know Firefly?

Episode title, man!

Crap, did I get it wrong?

Does that mean we get to start again?

“As I remember it the albatross was good luck till some idiot shot it…that’s right, I read a poem, try not to think.”

Mal, Serenity(movie), Disussion between Mal and the Operator at the training house.

“Yessir, Captain Tight Pants.”

Shindig
Kaylee speaking to Mal.

“Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever.” (easy, i know)

Jayne; “Safe” to himself while ransacking Simon’s quarters

“You are such a boob”

It’s who I am, and it’s my home. I’m not going anywhere.

River, The Message, to Simon when he strikes out with Kaylee again.

“Oh right, that would be me. Back to work.”

Wash, Bushwacked, when their basketball game is interrupted by proximity alarm and in response to his own question: “Who’s flying this thing?!?!”

“I suppose you heard most of that”
“Only because I was eavesdroppin’”

Heart of Gold, the exchange between Inara and Mal after she receives a wave from from her friend on the hooker planet.

“Anybody there? … Anybody else?”

Jayne, Trash, when he is paralyzed in the medical bay and he calls out and river appears.

" 'Cause I’m standing right here."

Nandi, Heart of Gold, explaining to Mal why she won’t run

“ah, the pitter patter of tiny feet in huge combat boots!”

I like this game

Mal, smiling like a proud father watching River and Kaylee running around Serenity fighting for an apple. One of youse are gonna fall and die, and I’m not cleaning it up. The episode after Ariel… War Stories, I presume?

“… child molesters…”

Book, Our Mrs Reynolds, Book talking to Mal about the special kind of hell.

“Your talent for alienatin’ folk is near miraculous.”

thats a tough one Jeff…

_

Mal to Simon near the end of Safe, right before the patron says “that girl is a witch” and Mal says one of my favorite lines…“yeah but she’s our witch, so cut her the hell down” :slight_smile:

“Now you’re quoting the Captain.”

Simon and Book, when they were diccussing the works of Yours truly :smiley: in war stories…

hows about:

I know your name, jackass

_

Me just loves puttin’ pictures together with words::slight_smile:

That’s and extra spicy idea Thot… I might have to start doin that as well :cool:

Here’s an easy source of firefly pics, all neatly organized by episode:
http://www.twoevilmonks.org/firefly/ffeps.htm