So, What the Frak was Kara Thrace???

She just disapeared…What was she she…,besides hot???

I believe we have determined she was an angel. That’s what I’m going with!

Head Starbuck? An angel? Whatever head-Six and head-Baltar are?

Was she ever human???

[QUOTE=Splatterson;158325]I believe we have determined she was an angel. That’s what I’m going with![/QUOTE

Don’t get me started started on your quicknesssss, my Precious.

That was what I got out of it too. And that she realized it at the end.

Something like Head Six and Head Baltar is what I would guess… the same angels that Anders talked about when he got his memories back.

Maybe she was like the Edward Mulhare character from the the original series of Battlestar Galactica…

That left me a little sad though, I wanted to see Lee and Kara go off and finally be happily ever after so to speak.

Angel. Or some other divine intervention.

These things can’t ALL be spelled out for us, folks. Otherwise there’d be no mystery in the world.

“You know he doesn’t like that name.” :smiley:

I assume she was an angel that had lost her way, something of a fallen angel, that the universe was not going to let off the hook until her work was done. Which I found more satisfying than I would have expected.

Which makes me wonder if she’s an analog to Jesus, if perhaps her conception was immaculate and her “father” is really BSGod.

Well, on one hand I am happy she was left in a seemingly metaphysical category. But on the other hand, I think leaving the head characters and Starbuck’s nature unresolved was a little much. I would’ve been ok with one of them left unexplained.

One thing is for sure, if she was from the same source as the Head Characters she was very, very different from them…obviously every one could see her and she interacted with real stuff (guns, doors etc…) easily.

The idea that she really was an angel is beautiful and makes me choke up…as sappy as that sounds. :frowning: :):(:slight_smile:

Honestly, after that…I don’t really care what she was.

Although, it was interesting that she didn’t know any of that until after everthing was finished.

I’m not too sure but it ties in with the whole well let me explain.

-It is frequently mentioned the hybrids are close to god enough so to “hear it”. -Kara jumping the ship + her connection to Hera
-Her mysterious father possibly a Daniel
-her jumping the ship

It could be that the true Kara Thrace was a hybrid but she died only to be resurrected as an “Angel” by the higher power because she could no “hear god clearly enough as her hybrid type was.”

Really she seems like such an allegory to Jesus (no disrespect)

Oh, man! I’m not buying it. Sure, the show points to her as being an angel. Okay. I don’t like it. Of course this applies only to Starbuck 2.0.

I could argue she, and all head characters, are programs, which makes me happier.

So… she was the pigeon?

She’s a divine instrument. Angel, if you would.

I’m very happy with the ambiguity :slight_smile:

she was an angel. she led humanity to their end. Our Earth.
my 2 cents

I think…yes. Angel, and pigeon. A gray dove–symbol of peace and hope, but with an imperfect twist.

Obviously, she is one of the maiar and she returned to Valinor after the quest was complete. She did help send the ring (ship) into fire (sun).

The real question is:
[COLOR=“Yellow”]Does it really matter?[/COLOR]

So HEAD Pigeon is Head Kara?

weird but kind of cool the circle is complete

Since now we know head chars can interact and touch people.