Skype Meetups

TheOperatorGWC01

My Skype name is zephyrGWC

Mine is Smokey Highland!

Oh wait, SKYPE names. Nevermind.

I’m janitorbob2002

LOL!

oh, wait! I’m not supposed to be on your lawn! eek!

landmiiiiine! burst of rainbow sparkles

I read your po-ost! I read your po-ost!

Thanks for posting your handles, guys! I’ll put in a request to see if skype handles can be enabled in that list under our avatars.

xoxo!!

navyflager

philgwc

baltar

My Skype name is odinodin54

Mine is davek672. I’m free when I’m online.

up to this point- added!

Skype call going on now!

I’m in the UK, but I’m available on my skype ID: rollinthunderdwg while I’m awake :slight_smile:

Does somebody specific has the “force” to start the Skype conference calls, or can anybody be the first?

Anyone can start a call! Doooo eeeeeet!!

First, let people know you are starting a call to give them a chance to login to skype. You can do this via this thread, a frak you’re in, or twitter- whatever you like!

then

and then

enjoy!

Thanks, I know how to start one. It’s just difficult for me who hasn’t met anyone of you to start with a topic. I would much rather drop into an already going on conversation and feel my way in.
But due to the time difference, yours and Grypher’s calls started right when I went to sleep at 1-2 am. Maybe if GalaxyRanger would still be on, but…

Mine’s rachel.watson :smiley:

You don’t need a topic to start in, it’s automatic when we all get together! lol! I’m bummed about our time difference, tho. That’s the hardest part. :frowning:

We’ll have to try one on a weekend sometime!

What is your time zone, btw?

He’s at least 6 hours ahead of me in the Central time zone, so 8 hours ahead of you.

I think I’m about the same 8 hours…Usually when you have your frak parties, it’s usually 3am in the morning.

Okay all.

I’ll open up a Skype Chat on Sunday, August 1st, at 9AM GMT-8. It’s up to you to figure out when that is in your own neck of the woods. Frankly, getting up at 9AM on Sunday is about all I can handle. I hope there’s coffee. Note to self: Make coffee. :smiley:

We’ll keep it open for the usual 3…6…11…more??? hours. :slight_smile: If you’re new to this, be assured that we never run out of stuff to talk about, and it’s okay to fall asleep during the chat.

As long as you don’t snore. And even then that can be fun.

I have a pretty good list of everyone’s Skype handle but if you discover you’re not in the mix just PM me here on GWC Sunday morning.

Let’s do this!