SFFL the Redux

Since the official SF Fantasy League is over I would like to propose a new unofficial round of game-play for the forumites (us).

My proposal is as follows-

If enough interested people would like to form new teams and solve new problems, I would start a new thread for the participants to post their teams for readers and players reference. Everyone would have one week to post their teams on that thread.

The person on the top of the posted ‘teams’ thread will post the Disaster/Emergency/Problem for the teams to solve. After everyone has posted their solutions the creator of the next posted team on the ‘team’ thread gets to post the next problem for everyone to solve. This continues until everyone gets to post a scenario, once done it rotates back up to the person on the top of the thread. Sounds fair?

Solutions should be limited to 3 posted pages, more than that and peoples eyes will glaze over and they will start to skim and not really read your post.

Your teams can act solo, or you can join forces with other writers and create alliances. Team cooperation and or collusion is encouraged.

I think doing this simply for fun is fine, but if the majority of participants desire a knock down drag out competition then I guess that could be arranged with a moderator’s help.

If interested please reply, and start thinking about your team. You all want the same format of players? Or larger teams? Please post any new ideas you might have…

Still no “gods”? Otherwise, HeadHunter will wipe the floor with us again. d:

This sounds fun. But I love the team I already have. :smiley:

That is fine, if you like your team the way it is there is no need to change. I just know how some people love to create new teams, those of us who are of the RPG persuassion.:smiley:

Does someone who had people on their original team get the first shot at them or is it first come first serve?

I’m keeping my team, as well.

I would say first come first served, I would put up the link for the teams to be displayed and whoever posts a certain character first… gets to keep it.

Sound fair?

Yeah, as long as everyone says who is on the team they’re keeping to avoid confusion.

missed it the first time around
so I would love to give it a shot

ps my team i unbeatable

Count me in! And I’ll likely keep my team, 'cause I’m lazy like that. :slight_smile:

unless Summer Glau will play an alien in the near future, i’ll be keeping my team :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn, waited too long because I didn’t remember who had Cameron. :frowning:

Robot: Arcee
Scientist: Samantha Carter
Warrior: Mara Jade Skywalker
Alien: Jadzia Dax

EDIT: Made changes to make my final team. Without Cameron to provide her covert operations skills, I switched my warrior to Mara since Jaina usually isn’t all that subtle. :stuck_out_tongue:

Team Dyno-Mite is ready to go.

any objections?

Alright then I will start the Team thread so everyone can post their teams for reference. And then we can start…:slight_smile:

Now that FSL 2.0 is over are there any players that are still itching to write solutions to new scenarios? We could start this Redux thread back up again and have us some fun!:slight_smile:

I’m up for that :slight_smile:

Let’s do Uncle Sean’s naughty story time entries.

You just sold me on this. I’m In.

Sounds great to me. no more sorrybarbs would make things interesting.

I don’t follow, please explain… :confused: