S4.E09 CT Frak Party

If I were in his position, I WOULD be married to the whole production line. I’d insist on it, and insist on each of them maintaining their own apartment.

It would be like someone rummaging through your undies drawer. Kind of feel violated…

There was an 8 in the goo tub but I don’t think Boomer died(yet) to be that one.

Yea, wondering if they showed that because of Helo, or because they wanted to show that the res ship was not working anymore.

I think if they want to work her back into the plot, she had plenty of time to get off the HUB.

night folks

good end to the ep: Laura and Bill, together at last. He really is the only thing keeping her human.

On another note, I want more Kara!

Nite Nite Starbuccaneer.

I was posting in here during the show but after went off to chat on another board. I just wanted to say that this episode rocked. So many twists and turns and yet there was humor as well. I think this is my fav. episode so far this season. I was so emotional with Baltar. I thought they were actually going to off him this early. His guilt speech had me tearing up. And what the frak was with Adam’s hug. Come on,I thought he’d plant one on Laura.

hey all you keen observers–
Pike the Pilot was found DEAD by Racetrack (the Bloodhound) in the episode “Sine Qua Non”…

so who was the pilot who was angry and complaining during the briefing on the basestar? didn’t they call him Pike as well? i’m not talking about RedWing, who stepped all up in Six’s face… i’m talking the dude who was upset about the raiders being in control of the cable cutting…

maybe i didnt hear correctly… but i did watch the ep twice. anyone catch the pilot’s name??

It was pike … but remember they went back 2 days. so even though he was dead in the last episode, he was alive again in this one …

oh… RIIIIGHT!!

so he hits the red button this ep, jumps out… and that explains it…

wow, thanks!

…is really good! check it out everyone, if you havent already.

and if i would’ve read that BEFORE posting the question, i would’ve been all set!

D’oh!!

She may not forget, but b/c she’s been seesawing through kamalah, meds and now no meds, no one may believe her (outside Adama). The interesting thing will be, will Blatar remember what happened to him after the explosion that boo booed Baltar?

I hope next week when Torre goes to her cylon bretheren (and sisteren) to just BE together, they go “Tory’s part of the Final Five… FRAK, can we send her back to the maker?! We don’t want her.”

No, prob not, but we may get a Sharon on Sharon fight that rivals the Starbuck v Six fight back on Caprica WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back when Starbuck’s mission was to retreive the Arrow so the fleet could get a roadmap to Earth.

I think they showed it for the same reason we’ve been seeing a lot of blood whenever a cylon raider gets blowed up, to remind us of the loss of life that is really behind the actions of the fleet. It’s one thing to blow up the hub as an abstract action, but it becomes harder for Helo once he sees all those tubs filled w/ cylons.

I hope Boomer got out of that mess OK and I hope there’s still a base star full of Cavil’s to krrp the SKEEVE factor of the show up.

Ahh… I am blushing… thanks :wink:

Hey! I just realized!

Baltar spilled his guts to Laura!!!:D:D:D:D

DeathbyTray mentioned that in the PT party. Very witty.

http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/showpost.php?p=43142&postcount=119

Sigh, oh well. Guess I need to read threads first…

Well played, sir, well played!

I know I was like yelling at the tV saying “Kiss her allready!!!”

We’ll prob just get a shot of Roslyn and Adama waking up together in his bed/bunk next ep hopefully before Adama takes back command of Galactica and Tigh rocks his world by revealing that he’s a cylon.

Something I did catch when watching again…

When Roslin is with Elosha and Adama is reading to her, towards the end he says, “…and I saw Scar. The Cylon had saved my life, and I had done it no service.”

Any thoughts on that?