Real Life XBOX Achievement Awards

Okay, I was in the shower and I SWEAR I heard the “XBOX Award” sound go off…
Which made me think that maybe I got the “UNDERCARRIAGE CLEAN” award, (50 Points I would assume).

Anyway, thought I would start a New Post to see what would my fellow GWCer’s would get awarded for in their lives.
Let’s say 5 each, in no particular order.

1. Hit it and split it. 20 Pts. : Be part of creating twins.
  2. But Officer… 10 Pts. : Talked way out of a ticket from a Police Officer.
  3. Coooool Maaann! 60 Pts. : Seen a Sixties act in the 21st Century.
  4. Geronimo! 10 Pts. : Repelled down a cliff.
  5. It’s only a bit of Wind! 100 Pts. : Kayaked during a Hurricane and survived.

I got achievements 1-3 down…

posted from my galactic robot phone via Tapatalk II

I guess my five are

1. Myth Confirmed. 15 Pts. : Watch all episodes of Mythbusters (Upto 2011 Season)
  2. Tempting Fate. 10 Pts. : Obtain Frequent Flyer status on any Airline
  3. Happy New ER. 10 Pts. : Spend New Years Eve / New Year in a Hospital (my son was born :))
  4. Oops I did it again. 5 Pts. : Leave a Birthday / Anniversary / Christmas present buy to the last minute three times in a row
  5. Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah 50 Pts. : Listen to 500 hours of Podcasts

I laugh out loud at Number 2.
Number 3 title is very smart!

Congrats on the twins Rantz, how old are yours? Mine just turned 3 years a boy and a girl…

My identical twin daughters, Serenity and Trinity, just turned 11 last month… Tempus Fugit!

posted from my galactic robot phone via Tapatalk II

That’s cool, I honestly don’t know what I would have done if mine were twins, I keep telling people I think I would have taken one right out and gotten him/her a tattoo.
We went with the traditional, Victoria and Nicholas, funny enough they are Gemini. Go figure…
11 months for us was that time were they were sleeping more though the nights, over one hump!!

Hehe Thanks I did feel that one had a particular humour in keeping with the regular XBOX Achievement Titles

My Dad recently got:

No Decision. 20 pts. : Make it to 65 without serving on a Jury

Similarly, I have:

The Briefest Of Briefs. 20 pts. : Get out of Jury Duty without ever showing up.

(I was living in Cleveland but was called in Seattle. They required proof that I was that far away, but I was able to mail it to them)

This one is mine:

All Thumbs: break your thumb at a SuperBowl party and end up at the ER the next day getting your arm put in a cast.

Funny story. I’ve been selected for jury duty 4 times (had to go in twice), but neither of my parents has even been selected.

Keg to Differ. 10 Pts. : Sneak a keg into a dormitory.
Beer Cup. 15 Pts. : Win 20 games of beer pong.
Finding Serenity: 10 Pts. : Meet a member of the Firefly cast.
Window Washer: 20 Pts: Keep a Windows computer running for 5 years without reformatting.

Nice! I like these replies!!

Here is one for ya (hasn’t happened to me though).

Call the Bomb Squad!: 50 pts: Been photo bombed by one of your idols.

If you have it post a pic!

Call the Bomb Squad!: 50 pts: Been photo bombed by one of your idols.

I was taking the picture when my friend got this achievement, does that count for anything?

Sure! Any details?

Maybe you would get the

Cut the red wire…: 25pts: Camera operator for a photo bombed photo!!

My friends and I were a live show for the Podcast Never Not Funny, and we got to get photos with some of the cast afterwords. While I was taking a photo of my friend and the talented comedian Jimmy Pardo, the Producer and on air co-host Matt Belknap jumps in and photobombed him. It was pretty great.

Howling Journey: 10 Pts. : Walk past a grave yard when there is a full moon.

5% Off Vacation: Manage to cut the tip of your finger off the day you’re supposed to go away and still go

15 points: Explained the terms Androi, androind tablet and Linux to a non technical friedn, sucessfully in a single text message
Phaze
on the “I’m enjoying teen wolf season two, there’s lotsa good tv on at the moment between netflix IW and my tv” ID

hate to double post but it has been a week, I am a patient mans

10 points - Went to bed on my birthday sober, first time since i turned 17 in 1988*.
Phaze
on the “I have the power (with help) to resist the siren call of alcohol, not sure if I should riase a giant bottle of OJ over my head rather than the he-man sword for this one” ID

*for those confused, the legal drinking age in Ireland is 18 and on that birthday is when i started, that was 1989

Congrats phazedout, keep sticking to it!!