Random thoughts on LOST

The very bad flashback wigs are amusing :slight_smile:

What happens if Desmond doens’t hit the button?

Excellent question! :slight_smile:

Aaarrh, why are people bugging me at work now?

That big black guy is one scary mofo

OH! That girl is the one from Jack’s flashback. The one from the rear of the plane :smiley:

Ana Lucia?

Bwahahahahaha! Yes it is!

Thank you, I forgot her name. Yes, her :slight_smile:

The world is gonna end Brutha!
Did you make any thot about the outside world still being around while the characters are on the Island?

Forgot what it was!:frowning: Wait!!! Without looking it up it came to mind again!!:slight_smile:
“I think we need to watch that again!” or something like that
amirightamirightamiright!!!

Um, I hadn’t really thot about the outside world. I had assumed it was still there. This show is just weird enough to make me wonder now. Thanks Andi!

LOL, bingo!

Especially since I think half the audience probably said the exact same thing.

So are thoseThe Others or are those the other survivors?

YES!

And for that I’m here to get your brain juices flowing about things you haven’t accounted for yet. With todays satellites you might expect the Navy would have found them by now.

Wait and continue watching.:slight_smile:

Yes, exactly! I just didn’t want to spoil it for Aimee before she watched it :slight_smile:

//youtu.be/V3NjWp8yAVo

Oh, how I’m gonna miss this paradise landscapes in a TV show.

Beware of places you haven’t seen if you aren’t in Season 6 yet!!!

I will have to watch it once I’m farther along. I watched the first minute and had to shut it off for fear of spoilers :slight_smile:

Watching ‘Everybody Hates Hugo’. You’d think they wouldn’t try to open up an electromagnetic generator that someone blocked off with 12 feet of concrete.

40 survivors from the front of the plane, plus 23 from the rear. From a plane the broke in half in middair that’s more than a bit sus.

Oh gods, Hurley is being stupid with the dynamite.

ETA: I like his solution. Well done Hurley.