Random thoughts on LOST

Figured I would make my own thread as I go through LOST that wasn’t in the Frak Forum. That way I can add to it whenever I am watching. So far I am up to Episode 17 - In Translation.

I am really interested in how people seem to be connecting off the island, like with Sawyer and Jack’s dad.

Shannon is still irritating me. The Boone thing is still ew, even tho they are step-siblings.

Hurley is my favorite with Charlie a close second.

I don’t like the whole Jack/Kate/Sawyer thing going on.

I need to know what is in that damn hatch.

Is the island causing people to hallucinate?

Who the heck was Ethan and what did he do to Claire?

Jin is a jealous arse. Can’t believe he torched the boat.

From what I remember they haven’t fully explained what Jin did for Sun’s father, but I am guessing it was some kind of criminal activity.

Get used to it.

OMG did I just see Hurley on the television in Jin’s flashback? :eek:

OMG I did!

And that’s how they get the dog. Her father is a very scary man.

Greeeeeat.

Wow. Jin. Dude. I’m starting to understand you now.

I’m actually feeling sorry for him.

Watching Ep 18-Numbers now. Hurley just won the lotto with the freaky numbers the french woman wrote over and over again. This show is really trippy.

Great episode. The one that hooked me.

Very unlucky Hurley! Poor guy, lol.

He opened the box!? What box?

Yeah, the Jin/Sun relationship isn’t what you expect from what you first see of them.

OMG Boone!

…he is still alive woo

oh not by much :frowning:

Jeez Locke has had a f’d up life lol.

Jack: You’re not gonna die. I am going to save you.

Boone is so dead.

No! He’s dead :frowning:

They made Jack look so awful while he was tending to Boone’s injuries. He looks really waxy and his eyes get all glassy and messed up. I remember thinking that if Boone opened his eyes and saw him he’d get up off of the table and tell Jack to lie down.

LOL so true. :slight_smile:

Just finished Exodus part 1. It’s nice to see French Lady again, she is such an interesting character and I love hearing more about her story. So Black Rock isn’t a black rock after all. The dark territory is creepy. I got a little emotional at the goodbye scene. LOST is really effective at getting you into one emotional state and then instantly flipping perspectives on you. Putting on part 2 now. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

ETA: I thought of something else I wanted to say. I noticed they are showing new people in flashbacks we havn’t seen before, such as the girl Jack met at the bar and the snotty couple that made fun of Jin/Sun. I am assuming this means we will be seeing some survivors from the tail end of the plane?

LOL! I just jumped about 3 feet when that idiot blew himself up. I knew he was going to be a red shirt.