Random thoughts on LOST

whatthefraksmokemoster!

Hurley running through the airport trying to get to his flight reminds me of coming back from Dallas lol.

OMG Walt! Are those people the others?

Oh what the hell! They blew the hatch and I still don’t what the heck it is!

On to Season 2! :smiley:

I wasn’t expecting the hatch to be so luxurious. Did they just find ‘the others’ base?

What the hell was Walt saying?

This must be the mysterious Desmond everyone talks about, brutha. And omg does everyone know everyone else from before the crash?

Sawyer is a badass! He just took a bullet out of his own shoulder with his fingers on a frigging raft in the middle of the ocean!

‘You got a band-aid?’ Bwahahahahahahahaha!

I feel like I just saw the same episode twice.

BTW, what happened to Jin? Anyone? …Anyone? …Bueller?

I must check this thread more regularly.

That scene when Sawyer told Jack about Christians thots about him at the end of Season 1 was really touching. Maybe I got something in my eye back then. Makes me wanna watch the hole series again. Well in a few months I will.

Ohhhhh…NOPE Don’t comment on this Andi!!!

You’re not the only one who is irritated by the shipper stuff of these 3 Losties. But get used to it and enjoy the other stuff.

Well, now you should know a little more. Wait until Episode 3 “Orientation” until your brain will explode (again).

If you mean hallucinating like with Lockes Wacky Paste, then NO, but there some other mysterious stuff.

Eventually Claire will find out what happened.

Yeah, from here on it’s mostly Jin love all the way.

You don’t say!! :smiley:

ROFL

Black Rock…ah the Circle of Life comes to my mind right now. Yeah the music and the shots of the raft from the helicopter perspective and on top Vincent swimming out there are really powerful and emotional in hindsight of the series so far. About the tail section…do you remember what Rose told Jack in the beginnig of the episode or did you get what Boone heard on the radio on the Nigerian plane?

Poor Arzt, but you’ll see, some peeps get more screentime AFTER they’re dead.:smiley:

Amen!

How much crowded can the Island be anyway? :wink:

It was backwards, and I think it was “They’re coming and they’re near.”

Nearly…lol

Did you catch Ezra James Sharkington with the Dharma Symbol?

Jin has the habit of ending back washed up on the Island.

Jin? JIN!

Oh Frak! Oh Frak! Oh Frak!

LmsBO, I just saw!

I try to remember what resulted in your excitement. Was it the end of the episode?

I will have to watch more once I get home. I have a wedding to go to today or I wouldn’t stop right now. Damn wedding!

Rose said she was sure that her husband was still alive, he was at the rear of the plane. Oh I can’t wait to see that!

NO! I didn’t see that! I will have to watch that again and pay more attention.

What episode are you up to? It’s a bit hard to follow along with vague comments like that which could apply to a number of episodes

Yes, Jin came running out of the jungle at Mike and Sawyer and The Other’s were right behind him.

There are a lot of damn people on that island, lol.

I just finished S2E2 - Adrift. Just met Desmond (brutha), ‘Waaaalt!’ was taken. The three on the raft just got back on the island.

What the hell I’m watching one more. ‘Orientation’ is just starting.

Ooooh, that’s one of my favorites! :slight_smile: The first line Locke says after the “orientation” is priceless!!! :slight_smile: