OOC(Out of Character) For RPG Readers, Players and Interested Parties

A thread for comments, suggestions and questions. From players, readers and those who are contemplating joining in, whether it be the current game or a future RPG.

The floor is open!:wink:

Sorry for my absence. I was out of town this past weekend and work is really crazy this week. I’ve got a lot of reading to catch up on so thanks for your patience and I’ll post as soon as I can. But don’t feel like you have to wait around for me.

Sorry for not being around much. I have been swamped at school at work lately and I can barely get online for more than a few minutes here and there. After this Friday, school will ease up a bit and I can be back. :slight_smile:

It isn’t much to look at, I hate working with a tablet… (grumble, grumble). But here is a pic of what the Kher’hon basically look like, minus armor or combat gear.

The Vore Clan’s fur runs from blue to green, the purer bloodlines having a stronger leaning toward straight blue, or straight green.

Hey Tibs, when you get a chance, check your PM, theres a joint post there waiting for you.

I know, I know. I meant to tell you to go ahead and post that if you want. I can pick up Dana’s POV at some later point.

Sorry, guys, things get crazier at work as the end of the month draws near. Plus I’m trying to help my mom out with stuff around the house while she takes care of my aunts. I promise you’ll have my full, or at least 3/4, of my attention again soon.

It’s posted. Let the story continue!

I’m still waiting for Part 2 to be posted first…

Oh crap. I forgot about that. It will be posted later today. I promise.

Ehh…can you resend me part 2? For whatever reason, it seems to have been deleted from my inbox, and it wasn’t done by me.

I guess I will have to rewrite it. I deleted my copy once you had confirmed receiving it.:frowning:

It is sent, in two parts since PM’s are under such character constraints.

I won’t delete my outbox until I see the posts…:wink: (snicker)

Have my fellow writers lost momentum?:frowning:

Or has it just been really hectic these last few days? Life has a way of doing that…:eek:

Really hectic. And a bit confused, but I’ll try to post soon for at least one of my characters.

I look forward to it! :thumbsup

I’m REALLY sorry that I’ve been AWOL the last few days, but I have been busy as hell. And by the looks of it, I won’t have much free time in at least the remainder of this week. In fact, the only reason I can post this now is because I’m in class ATM. As soon as I get some spare time, I’ll post the pm waiting in my inbox.

Again, a thousand apologies.

Perhaps we should take a break, with the holidays coming up things are only going to get worse.

We could start again at the beginning of the new year.

Are the two posts you PM’d me still usable? B/C if so I can post them either today or tomorrow before we go on break.

Yes they are.

The Story So Far…

The MCV Ralph Thorson

Evie is supervising the readying of the dropships-

Jiggy is working with Laverne and Shirley to get the fighter ready (in a pending post with Tibby) when it is flight ready Jiggy will pilot it-

The ship’s crew is scavaging parts from the CCBB and scrambling to try and get the ship combat ready before more enemy ships arrive-

The ground pounders just uncrated an old tank and tank-killer in the cargo bay, their firepower just increased-

The number of troops awaiting planetfall is 20-

Planetside

The ‘Hooters’ have given the colonists from the CCBB sanctuary from the arriving Kher’hon troops, and the ‘Hooters’ have seeming vanished from sight-

Marshall Cheveyo is seeking the aid of the Boones and Hooters in fending off the invading Kher’hon troops-

Barney has just learned that Sheriff Bo Riggens was murdered-

Christie and Jayke have a pile of weapons from the police armory and a shiny new aircar, and are off to meet up with the gathering militia-

Deputy Roderick is still unconscious and now minus a firearm and clips-

Seven Kher’hon dropships have landed and are disgorging troops, and an unknown number of Kher’hon armored commandos have landed via assault pods-

The Kher’hon Officers do not have enough drugs to keep their cloned troops under proper control for very long-

The number of mercs parked behind Shamus’ pub by the shuttle is 12-

The ‘Boones’ entombed a commando-

In Orbit

Melanie is hiding her ship among the debris field-

The Spaceport is making its gunships available to the Ralph Thorson for planetary defense-

En route (friendlies)

A cutter from the Haradian-Vangelius security forces-

The corvette ‘Zephyr’ with a contingent of Special Forces mercenaries-

En route (enemies)

Unknown… (OK, unknown to you!)