Official 2010 Meetup Flickr Pool

Baconface with the video evidence!! Well done!!

My face hurts from grinning and tears threaten.

Thanks to all who made the meetup so wonderful- especially our gracious hosts for planting the seeds and making all the arrangements to make it happen!

Tawk amongst yehselves!

edit:

For those who keep asking, the drummer is Daniel and the lead guitar is Ron.

Thanks out to them for rounding out the evening’s simply ossim entertainment!

Added the rest of mine to the pool. Need to make a copy from this year and last for Chuck, Audra and Sean.

Curse your sudden but inevitable suckage!

(Juan and I were the Dream Team)

LMAO! Thanks for making me laugh right before bed. I can’t stop and my sides hurt. Playing pool with everyone was so much fun. Rematch next year?

broke me–just broke me…LOL :smiley:

Yeah, and we got video proof of our suckitude! Hooray! :smiley:

My pics are uploaded to the pool now.

And mine are too!

We should have brackets next year.

(even though I suck, I can make a mean bracket)

At least you’re not “Oh god they’re gonna frak up the table” suck like when Operator was poppin every ball I was freakin out a bit about the felt.

Also David, I’m not mad at you =P

Kid away, but it cost me $900 to get the table moved and re-felted. I’m sure at least $300 or $400 of that was the felt. You tend to keep it in mind when you don’t have another pile of cash to fix it. That masse’ shot might impress the chicks (or the dudes, your choice) but you’d be better off dropping the $350 on a hot leather jacket or a cool date than handing it over to me. :slight_smile:

But ripped felt on a pool table gives it character. Purists :rolleyes:

Can someone volunteer to tag the group shot with everyone’s GWC names? I would certainly appreciate it (and apologies is someone did this somewhere and I missed it.)

Next year you can just bring your ripped up table along for character. Surely it’ll fit in carry-on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Unless somebody else is I’ll get on it right now S. Great idea.

Oops, beaten to the punch :slight_smile:

But glad for the help! It’s done and added to the pool:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13667473@N08/4462549871/in/pool-1340150@N24

That is Sweeeet!!! :cool:

Since I had already started I will throw mine out as well. Awwww…the memories. :rolleyes:

Not as sweet as this dude! OSSIM!

Wow!
Just want to say, speaking for those of us who couldn’t be at the meet up,
thanks so much to all of you who took pictures. Not the same as being there by any stretch of the imagination, but for me it really means a lot (even tho looking at them makes me heart do somersaults a wee bit. ) :o