Official 2010 Meetup Flickr Pool

//youtu.be/of48BSwUUjA

//youtu.be/fTWpzLwpdIc

…the guitarist… did he use a flanger? … was he… Bear McCreary?!?!?!?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Holy Crap! Audra on lead sax! whoa!

i’m just saying…the next meetup…we oughta setup the place to look like Joe’s bar in Galactica… heheheh ^_*

KITTEH!!

Only if you come!

Wow! Audra can blow!

Never fear- as people migrate home to their machines, more youtubes will appear of the Grok Rok set, I’ve been assured!

As well as more pix, I’m sure!

All I took are already posted to the pool.

Good Hunting!

Just wondering…if Audra is lead Sax is there such a thing as rhythm Sax?

hehe hehe hehehe… (sorry)

I was looking through the Pic’s…(feeling sad that I couldn’t make it) but, is there an “official” meet-up pic that has everyone in it? I saw a few that did have a bunch of people, but didn’t know if it is everybody… (thank you to those of you with your GWC names on your shirts.)

We took a group photo after the podcast, and there should be several versions of it. Poor Beef had to stand on a less-than-sturdy chair and cycle through half a dozen cameras for everyone.

/rachelsnort

I know the accusation has often been directed at me, but: Chuck, you changed MAN! Looking good. But how will people recognize you at a bar if you don’t look like your avatar?

Great videos too.

It appears that some one mistakenly included their Christmas photos in the meet-up Flickr pool. Didn’t Audra guarantee that the weather would be warm in Dallas in early Spring?

//youtu.be/3nBmcjVoVQY

The rest of these are dark and YouTube doesn’t recognize editing to lighten them. I will upload lighter versions to Flicker but I’m limited to 2 a month. :frowning:

//youtu.be/32kZzkUUqEI

//youtu.be/hiGOwF73USA

//youtu.be/4p39S45IYoc

//youtu.be/YETTEqX_mWM

//youtu.be/no2OKA8oPlo

The OSSIM!!! Thank you for putting these up

No problem…I wish they had come out better. I’ll look at my camera settings and see if I can change something to get better vids…or just get a better camera.

Glad you got home safe and sound!

I added my pictures to the Flickr pool this morning.

Just added my photos :slight_smile:

Thank you for uploading the videos.

Who’s laughing so hysterically in the last one?:smiley:

You’re welcome! Sounds like bkitty to me. And maybe some Apollymy?!

Sorry for some of the audio. In some of them I was laughing so hard that I couldn’t keep the camera from shaking. :slight_smile:

//youtu.be/e_VUodEwu9c

//youtu.be/RAZb6jmSbcY

//youtu.be/TYL8rUKPcsI

//youtu.be/TJ-bdnib1iM

//youtu.be/BtAfVwiFVPs

//youtu.be/liabXCDIqdo

//youtu.be/Pz7Ojgd4Qew

//youtu.be/ZLmlApmBgKw