New GWC Store Items

If you haven’t checked out the GWC Store recently, you’ll notice that we added a few items yesterday, including:

GWC “Swirl” Logo Items

We’ve added the simple version of the GWC logo to a few common items. We’ll add many more, but thought the vessels for coffee and beer were a great place to start. If you see other items you’d like, let us know and we’ll fire 'em up for you on Zazzle.

Audra/Sean/Chuck Quote Shirts

These shirts feature a cartoon version of each of us with a quote featured in a GWCer’s signature at some point. Sean created the toons of himself and me back in 2005 not too long after we met. I was, of course, thrilled as having a cartoon me was definitely on my list of “100 things to do in life.” I’ve used this as a desktop on and off for years, and you’ll recognize my standard avatar as a small clip of that larger image. Now Sean’s added an Audra as well. There are lots of little details in 'em. Fun stuff.

Anyway, hope you enjoy. We’ll keep an eye out for new fun quotes from siggies and update the selection somewhat regularly now.

The quote shirts are mega-awesome. That is right, they are beyond awesome and have moved into mega awesome territory. I am proceeding post haste to the shopping cart and suggest you do the same!

Wait. I thot that was a spiral galaxy. It’s really “The Swirl”??? :eek:

I’ll never be able to look at the forum the same way again. :smiley:

Audra/Sean/Chuck Quote Shirts

These are awesome. I think I already have a favorite. :slight_smile:

raises hand Hermione style Um…I’d like a shirt with all three of the crue on. Can the caption say ‘GWC ROCKS!!!’? ‘KITTEH!!’ is a close second. And possibly ‘Talking about craaap and stuff.’

If I can’t figure out a Halloween costume this year, I’m just getting that Chuck T-Shirt and going as “Glimfeather, from the GWC boards.”

That’s great!!

This is mine:

[/QUOTE]

You should send a swirl-mug to Kate Vernon :smiley: heheh…

Woah…I just noticed something. On the right side there is a “product lines” area that has some items not listed on the front page! :smiley:

Woot! They have the “Talking Crap” quote. My favorite. It shall be mine. :slight_smile:

Make sure you click on “show all products”, as there are a couple of quote shirts for each Cruemember. And the new Audra toon is frakking awesome, Sean. The travel mug shall be mine post haste, as well as the GWC NYC Crue shirt. I think I’ve made enough NYC Meetups to qualify!

Thanks for the new swag! :smiley:

I thought that was “the twist”.

What’s the quote Sean had about not knowing about the nature of evil without knowing about Darth Vader? That one should be a tee-shirt…

It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine.

The shirts are great! Unfortunately I can’t decided between Audra’s “That argument has so many holes in it… its just a hole” and Sean’s “I would love to be completely sexualized. That would be great.”
Decisions to break a man.

You mean this:

“If you don’t know who Darth Vader is, you could become evil and not even know it.” - Sean, podcast #110

It’s snacktime’s siggy

That’s one of my favorites. An all time classic. :slight_smile:

I love that Quote Too…

Yes, I’d buy that shirt…

Zazzle is offering free shipping on orders over $35 this weekend. promo code: freelaborday

A minty fresh new GWC quote Tee is now being pushed through the system as we speak. Look for the “Sean quote Evil” shirt to be loaded into the store in the next hour or so.

(Also known as the Sean Darth Vader quote)