NaNoWriMo 2010

Space bathrooms.

LOL, they do! and one of the characters yelled at the Captain for taking his coffee into the bathroom with him!

I’ve added everyone here to my buddy list so far. Expect me to get nearly no words on Monday to Thursday.

If you guys are interested, there is a really cool spreadsheet somewhere in the nano forum that you can download for free, I’ll try to find it. You enter your daily word count and it gives you all kinds of cool stats, much more than the Nano stats page.

Here you go, have fun…

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/node/3710975

So, do you have to sign up to read what others are writing?

I don’t think you need to register to visit an authors info page, there you can see general information about what the author (I think all of our pen-names are on other thread) is writing: Genre, book cover (if any), and an excerpt from the book. But to my knowledge there is no way to see a full manuscript in progress.

I could send you a Word Doc of what I had done so far if you are really that interested (or morbidly curious).:smiley: You can PM me an address.

From what I can tell, you can’t search for a particular user. There are links assigned with a number. Also, you are correct, I can’t see the in progress manuscript. I wonder if once it’s done, you can read it.

BTW, I’d love to read yours but I haven’t even finished ‘Kindred’ or started ‘Left Hand of Darkness’. So I couldn’t make any promises.