Lost

If you have watch lost before now is the time to start watching. Season 4 just end and it was awesome, season one throw three are out on dvd and season 4 is on itunes. It has great acting and great mysteries. tell me what you think do you watch the show? if not why?

you could do a few podcasts on LOST watch for the start season 1. I read a lot of the star wars books.

Plenty of time for a rewatch too, since it’s off the air at least as long as BSG will be.

yeah it comes back in feb, the show is awesome we need to get more people to watch it.

Lost sounds fun, I have allways wanted to get into it and never could cause it seemed to confusing. Lets just say I got Lost watching Lost.

Rule number one when watching Lost… it doesn’t have to make sense… yet.

Rule number two when watching Lost… it’s not a destination, it’s a journey.

Rule number three when watching Lost… every single name drop, book reference, plot homage… means something. Read the blogs (I recommend JWood’s).

Rule number four when watching Lost… this is a show about thinking. If you don’t like to speculate, move along. If you have to have the answer to every single riddle NOW… move along.

Lost is the ultimate puzzle show for grown ups. If you thought BSG made you
“think”, welcome to the big leagues.

Its a great time to start i own all the dvds and on blueray it so awesome,The confusing part is the fun of it. with the ending battlestar galactica its confusing. I would love to take apart in a rewatch. watch the first dvd i was hooked on by the first episode but the forth episode will have you hooked.

I just wanted to register my yes-vote for a Lost arc. (at first I typed car. I’ll take a Lost car too.)

One of my secret desires has always been to listen to the GWC crew discuss Lost.

I was gonna suggest this then I realized I would be out on the street without a podcast lol…

These rules are probably the best “owner’s manual” for Lost I’ve seen. :slight_smile:

I have a friend who insists they’re “just making it up as they go along”. That’s so not the case.

All will be revealed. Eventually.

Patience, young padawans. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me too, but this may remain a pipe dream unless Chuck actually gets into the show. The reactions he’s expressed on Lost so far have been luke warm at best.

He need to watch whole show for season 1 to 4, It’s like BGS but on earth and no robots, It as great acting and Drama.

i’m very much in favor of this. the most recent season of LOST was probably the best since the first season, and the show has steadily moved further into science fiction territory. the show also owes a huge debt to Watchmen, which i’ve already suggested. I’m sure we can get Sean into it, we just need to show him clips of, say, the two chicks from “Through the Looking Glass,” or something else similar.

Yeah season 4 has to be the best season so far a great list of episode in a row. I’m so looking forward for the new ARG that start in a few weeks.

http://www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com/New Arghttp://www.lostargs.com/ coming out at comic con, anyone going by the booth.

We could always take Sean. :smiley:

Lost is my favourite show so a 'cast on it would be awesome.

Another great resource for piecing together the puzzle is http://www.lostpedia.com/ Although, spoiler warnings: all of the character bios, pages, etc, are written with knowledge and info up to Season 4.

But when you’re staring at your screen thinking “oh! oh! who’s that? we’ve seen them before, haven’t we?” Lostipedia will tell you for sure.

I’ve been listening to the past arc shows, and I knew someone had to suggest this already…and from what I’ve heard from the GWC crew, Lost SCREAMS for an arc.

Its got time travel, boobs, amorphous blobs of smoke. You all should be sold. I know you guys watch Life on Mars, but the better show is the one before it. I know we’ve still got BSG for a while, but this is my next favorite show. So, get on the island guys. Its your destiny.

So Say We all, Uncle Charlie there need to be an arc on this show.