Joss Whedon's: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

How cool Ii hope the Young Dr. Horrible has seen that.

I started looking in on the Twitter thread and then stopped reading it. I have avoided Twitter because I thought that I would never get anything done between this forum and also following people on Twitter. Now Dr. Horrible and the house on Eureka are on Twitter. The temptation is great.

I go back to work next week and there is not enough hours in a day. :eek:

I feel better now. :slight_smile:

So I got to see this today. I really like the A Man’s Gotta Do… song.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned before, but it looks like there’s an interview (Aug 1) with Neil Patrick Harris (Dr Horrible) on NPR’s Fresh Air radio show.

Here’s the link
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93164629

Sorry you had so much trouble getting this…but glad you were finally able to view it. I still can’t get the songs out of my head.

As it turned out, I ended up watching 1 and 1/2 of the Acts when I was camping. And naturally video runs down the battery of an iPod super quick—and my charger wasn’t working right.
I almost woke up my kids in the tent as I tried to stifle my laughter.

I downloaded the three acts onto my laptopd and took it on vacation with us to our NY cabin…One evening the XO and I put the kids to bed and after several glasses of wine (and perhaps some type of gin-laced concotion as well, I’m not sure I remember), we fired up Dr Horrible ! And proceeded to giggle and snort like idiots !! It was so much fun !

The next morning, of course, the kids are asking “What was so funny last night, Dad?” So evidently we woke them up at some point, I guess ! Oops.
Stupid grown-up married people !:smiley:

Out of curiosity, how old are the rugrats and how old do you think they should be before they watch?

I just dragged my husband to my computer and he loved it.

“The world’s a mess. and I just need to rule it”

This line reminds me of Aninkan Skywalker.

Three boys…12, 6, 4.
To watch Dr Horrible ?? Hmm…After a rewatch to be sure I didn’t miss anything, er, horrible, I’d probably let the 12 yr old (almost 13) watch if he was interested. He’s very well versed in the Buffy world so he might get a kick out of some more Joss ! I wouldn’t consider the younger ones yet, and they probably wouldn’t be interested anyway.

Has there been any more early years of Dr. Horrible?

I haven’t really been keeping up with the Horrible news. Did they say when part 4 will come out?

I’m going to watch Dr Horrible right now…all 3 acts…:slight_smile:

I only just listened to the above today. Sorry for the “false” advertising about the above Fresh Air interview.
As it turns out it’s not an interview with Neil Patrick Harris about Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog.
They mention the Dr. Horrible thing briefly, play the “With My Freeze Ray” song, and then play an interview with Neil Patrick Harris from 2005.
This is typical of NPR’s Fresh Air when the host on vacation or something.
They’ll say blaaah blaaah blaaah has just come out on DVD, so let’s listen to this interview about blaahh blaaah blaaah from a year ago.
Anyway, it was a good interview with him regardless, but nothing about Dr.Horrible obviously.

I have not heard of any other parts. Since they did the show during the writers strike who knows when they will have time again.

Yeah, I really should have waited to see the whole thing before I let my 5 year old see it! The, “hammer is my penis” part- her favorite. sigh.

Also, the jazz shoulders. She now goes around doing jazz shoulders to Freeze Ray. lol!

It’s been a wince-fest. I just want the soundtrack to be released! I check all the time. WHEN!?

I’ve corrupted my kid. I know I will pay.

Don’t worry…I am sure she won’t share that line with all of her friends on the first day of school…:eek:

And if she does, I’m sure that the school administration and DCF will completely understand… :smiley:

Just saw Dr. Horrible (1-3) over the weekend.

WOW!!!

This. Is. Awesome.

P.S. Who else thinks Moist is hilarious?