Joss Whedon's: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

This Just In. There Will Be New Dr. H.

Developing.

link?? feed my curiosity!

Alrighty? Source?

Nice I was just coming here to report the same thing.

Found this on a twitter while reading Comic Con coverage…

Comic Con Twitter

yousa point is well seen :slight_smile: and yippeee for another part!!

That’s all I’ve got (well, Wil Wheaton’s version of the same.) Apparently it was mentioned at the Dr. H. panel at Comic Con.

ETA: Here we go!

Joss: “Soundtrack should be available for download within a couple of weeks.”

A great news to end the week :slight_smile:

My wish is their command!

Also, Felica Day.

Still working on that one…

Felicia Day or Nicki Clyne? I’d go with Nicki Clyne over Felicia Day.

Neil Patrick harris was on The View yesterday and they talked about Dr. Horrible and played a clip. Whoopi is a huge fan. Very exciting news about more material!

Ladies, ladies, no need to fight…

One of my fav tv podcasts “TV Talk with GMMR and Ducky” has posted the entire audio of the Dr. Horrible Comic Con Panel. It’s hilarious and confirms all the great news from yesterday. You can download the podcast from Itunes, or here or here. I have a feeling that they will do this for other panels, just like they did at the Paley Panels.

Thanks, SSA! D/Ling as I type this!

I just can’t see NPH and Barbara Walters having much of interest to say to each other. Huh.

Thanks to you, too, Pike! Hooray for more Dr. H!

Whedonesque has links to comic con pics

I have not read any of the posts since I just watched the first act. I will be back soon after I watch the rest. :smiley:

I actually snorted at that part. I have never heard myself snort, but there, I snorted.

But would you do the weird stuff? :smiley:

I think you’re exactly right. As Dr. Horrible himself said (well, sang): “amazing how sheep’ll turn up for the slaughter…”

You want to see some strange looks? I’ve been wandering around all day muttering about how “it’s plain to see evil inside of me is on the rise”. :rolleyes:

Decide for yourself: Sean Maher or NPH

Well said!

How did Galaxy Ranger miss this one? :stuck_out_tongue:

Great point. I’ve been thinking about that angle every time I see that part. However…

Not to mention that he doesn’t want Penny to see because “it’s gonna be bloody”.

Apparently they didn’t. She wasn’t there.

Neil Patrick Harris on The View (video)

thanks for the link, Poofy! I had totally forgotten about Clara’s Heart. No wonder Whoopi was so enthusiastic (I mean, aside from the fact that it’s awesome :D)

youtube has a couple of my favorite moments from the panel

//youtu.be/wRFilPOCG3w

//youtu.be/2Xa08sA-28A

Where’s Felicia twittering?! Do you realize how much people want to see that?!