Howl with Laughter (SFW)

This thread is dedicated to things that make you howl with laughter. Youtube video? A website? A particular comedian? A story you simply want to share…do it here.

I’ll start. I saw this on Youtube and literally was crying with laughter. God I love the Muppets.

//youtu.be/xpcUxwpOQ_A

I was okay until the glass shattered–his reaction=pure gold, and not Poofy’s kind :smiley:

Of course, you knew I’d post one of these:

//youtu.be/NbwpgyRUv5g

Excellent, Solai! I watched a couple more- had to!

LOL!!

OMG. I literally cried with laughter. Then I made my skeptical wife watch and she lost it as well. Brilliant!

Aw, Solai! I love Beaker! (I tried to get my family to name our dog Beaker when I was 15!) That was hilarious!

And bkitty! Oh. My. God. I nearly peed my pants!

Ok, not “howl with laughter” funny but it’s been making me giggle for 2 days now so I thought I would share. :slight_smile:

Our pastor likes to put humorous but religiously inspired sayings on the lighted sign-board thingy outside the church on occasion instead of seriously religious stuff. When I drove by on my way to work yesterday, the sign says this:

“From a sign in Wisconsin: Jesus would never leave you for the Jets”

It took me a couple of seconds before I realized it was a poke at Brett Farve. The more is resonates in my brain, the funnier it is. I keep seeing the Jets coming to Green Bay to play the Packers and all the spectators showing up with shirts with Farve’s face on them and then the big “No” circle/slash thingy over his face… :smiley:

The best part of that video is the end. Totally.

I saw the Jesus would never leave you for the Jets sign on the churchsigns website (where people upload photos of amusing church signs) and I fell over laughing. But then again, there are members of my family that actually own a cheesehead. So I might be biased. :slight_smile:

Don’t. Even. Blink.

(For the Doctor Who fans…)

I finally broke down & watched The Office for the first time a couple of weeks ago. i’ve been catching up every since. That show makes me laugh so hard I cry. It’s been a long time since I have seen a show truly that funny outside of say The Daily Show & Colbert Report.

//youtu.be/kanEF17a0cM

//youtu.be/Erq31cuX_SY

those were awesome, Poofy!

bwaaaaah! I saw that one! FREAKED ME OUT!!

don’t blink- no- please don’t blink…

I KNOW! I didn’t want to ever blink again! Moffat is really good at taking everyday objects and making them creepy scary.

Matter of fact, that was the first episode my friend ever saw, and she has refused to watch any Doctor Who after that.

It’s inevitable.

//youtu.be/8f1CgJXkcUQ

//youtu.be/GOzkmyDMQIc

And this one hurts me everytime.

//youtu.be/IYP_MgWF8hw

Warning this video contains significant amounts of foul language. and even more amounts of funny making words.

//youtu.be/xDQd49rEF_0

best description of golf I’ve ever heard in my life

I think I mentioned this in another thread, but I saw that episode about 3 days before my uncle’s funeral. Imagine watching “Blink” and then being in a cemetery, full of stone angels. Sure, it’s just a TV show. Sure, it’s all make-believe. Sure. Keep telling yourself that. :eek:

has the Star Wars Alpacas video been posted here already?

//youtu.be/1gZ0x8AVaBI

Only Beaker could turn the Ode to Joy into chaos and destruction. Thanks, Solai. I’ll be smiling for days.

guess we knew this was inevitable

//youtu.be/65I0HNvTDH4