Howl with Laughter (SFW)

Warning some really bad language here. Lewis Black is one of my favorite comedians… just have to get past the language. There are several parts but my fav routine is a long meandering Cheney joke that starts in part 1 and ends in part 2. Like I said, very bad language… you have been warned.

It starts in part one around 5:25 in part 1

//youtu.be/QLlRufUxrAI

And continues in part two for about 3:30 mins.

//youtu.be/2GL3rIYCggY&feature=related

Well, he is a rock star, right? :rolleyes:

Great stuff, Starbutt! Watching stand-up comics on YouTube is one of my favorite hobbies. I’m going to love this thread.

This is my all-time favorite Lewis Black bit. Again, watch for falling F-bombs, etc:

//youtu.be/CCZRXW-pFcE

soy juice… loved it. he is one of my all time favorites.

I am in total awe. With something so creative and masterfully done, why can’t someone solve the economic crisis?

The Stupid Vote over at Indecision2008http://www.indecision2008.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=187570

Did everyone see The Office last night? One of the most hilarious scenes and one I am sure we can all relate too. Have you ever overheard someone (usually who doesn’t know the show very well) talk about a show that you totally geek out about? Jim is da man! :smiley:

//youtu.be/hhMudA5UcbU

^^^ HAHAHAHAHA… I have to show my wife that.

That’s it!!! I’m running for president!!

I hate to break it to you FrakinT, but my poll is way up (IYKWIM)ThotFullGuy08

don’t you realize what GR’s going to do with that?

Please don’t tell us.

I don’t think he’s permitted to run from President since he wasn’t born in the USA.:smiley:

ROTFLOL! I almost broke something! LOL!

I just wanted to share this picture, but I couldn’t find an appropriate thread for it. So here it is.

Thread’s titled SFW, since NSFW pics probably belong in the gutter thread.

That is classic. Love it

This one was on the LOL Celeb site:

Well I laffed…

The Batman one is funny on another level: the same actor who played the senior Mr. Wayne in “Batman Begins” is now one of the ADA’s on Law and Order. Holy coincidence!~

When I die, this is how I want to be buried: