Hotel Information

Ahh I was doing Fri-sun

It looks like I should be able to get the time off of work to make it out to the event (even if I can’t, I work from home so I can just bring my workload with me).

Will anyone else be driving from the west? I live in Phoenix, and if there’s a caravan forming from LA/SD, I’d like to join. If not, is anyone interested in starting one?

I was toying with the idea of driving it this year but I am not sure… I wouldn’t want to drive it alone. I live in Phoenix so you aren’t that far from me. If a few more people are interested, maybe we can work something out. :slight_smile:

DawnAZ is from here as well, hoping she’ll go this year too. I think it’d be great to caravan over.

I was wondering if anybody would like to do some room sharing?
I will probably reserve the room this week end and I would like to have a roommate this time.

I’ll be there from Thursday to Tuesday morning, so let me know if your not to afraid of the french Canadian.
Perk : I will bring my snowbrush this time and possibly some Crown Canadian whiskey :wink:

I will be doing the same thing I did last year - helping pair people up and making sure that folks can get from the airport to the hotel. Just wasn’t planning to start the list for a little bit.

But if people want me to start sooner I will. Just DM me your details (real name, flight information, if you are renting a car or need a ride, and if you have a hotel room, or looking for a room mate)

If you have a room and are willing to share and if you are renting a car and are willing to help move people from place to place let me know.

You’re the best!
Sorry if I jumped the gun there. I’m kind of behind in room reservation and I’m still shopping for my flight, that makes me nervous :wink: ( at least my vacations are booked )

So, as last year, I’ll let myself fall into your capable hands and forward you my info as soon as I got them.

Thank you again :slight_smile:

I can’t wait for the meet-up, it’s like a grownup Christmas :smiley:

You didn’t really jump the gun, I just wanted to put it out there so people would know.

I don’t have a flight or a room yet either. So you are not really behind. Right now it is >$400 for a flight, but that normally goes down after the new year.

Snowbrush and whiskey! Dibs on Nightwings roomie!

I shall be bringing whiskey and whisky
am delighted to room share, have room shared with males and females in the past gay and straight of both sexes and have received no complaints from either (male and straight meself btw).

I come with me own pyjamas and a friendly approach and don’t hog the bathroom, no flight details yet but will be in thursday and departing tuesday, if sharing it’d save me a chunk of cash for ohh i dunnoo…
BEEER
Phaze
on the “been in for 08:30 all frakking week, tbh i’m sick of it, cannot i get up after 7 am please for once” ID

Fingers crossed - if I get my job offer in writing tomorrow, I’m booking my flight and hotel. Save me a seat, Virgin America!

Frenchie:D

Plane tickets bought. Room reserved. Yay. :smiley:

-Frenchie

Yay!!! We should have more time together then we got last D*C!!!

Woooooooo awesome!!! :slight_smile:

frenchie!!!

yes!!!

I will buy plane tickets next week.
FYI myt iterary looks like this
sunday 13th… arrive pitsburgh
thursday 17thm derpart pittsburgh come to DFW
tuesday 22nd depart DFW fly to manchester, new hampshire
Thursday or friday 24th/2th
dpeart manchestrer, fly home
for cost resaons all these flights go via philly, but total cosdt is just over 800 euro.
hope y’qll appreciate the effort :stuck_out_tongue:
Phaze
on the “christmas dinner in 3 hours, do I boither to eat yet?” ID

OMGDZ - I can’t wait to see you guys, esp Raemani, cause we got a five-second glimpse of each other while running to catch MARTA in Atlanta at D*Con!

Let’s keep fingers crossed that BaconAndEggs can also come, if his schedule frees up.

It goes without saying that Little Spock will be there with me - hee!

Sooooooo this year booking a room was so much easier than last year. Felt like I played tag for half a week last time. This time, call today, get a call back today, my CC info is on file, my name, etc. Boom easy peasy.

ok all booked in, flights paid for etc.
I get in to DFW at 12:28 on the Thursday (just after noon).

I’m wondering is there a shuttle bus available from the airport to the hotel, or perhaps public transport?

Failing that how much would cab fare be, I’d rather not pay for a cab for budgetary reasons but as i’m flying out at 9:05 on the Tuesday so I’ll have to get one anyways.

Any help I can get will assist me greatly and be rewarded with your beverage(s) of choice.
Phaze
on the “flights booked, now working on other travel logistical thingies” ID