Happy Birthday frakkintalos!!!

Are they prehensile??? :eek:

Well done. Very observant. :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s the original, uncaked pic:

I like that explanationā€¦ I can totally see it, sheā€™s trying to play it cool, but sheā€™s reaching behind and picking her thong out of her buttcrack.

Hmmā€¦ 34 Triple-D cup and 20-inch waist. The green skin might be the most realistic thing about her.

Happy frakkinbirthday!

Thanx. I woke up to that image. Wasnā€™t the first time.

Mmmm. Cake.

Making that a T-shirt!

His face in this one really sells it.

That used to be my alarm clock sound. Soooo, in a way youā€™re right.

Awww, Shat got all dressed for me. I think heā€™s moving in on the Gorn.

Sanity. Is it rough living with it?

Truer words were never spoken.

Happy birthday man!

Thanx, Aset. You seem to be the calm before the storm.

OMGs!! Here is another T-shirt candidate. Maybe Iā€™ll wear it when I meet Shat.

How to buy for someone who has everything? Very nicely done!

Iā€™m sorry. I didnā€™t order the beefcake. Excuse me waiter. There seems to be some kinda mistake.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Aaaannnnddd Thank you!

Thatā€™s almost exactly how I said it to Badger. I love the facial expression. As soon as I saw it, I knew EXACTLY what I was going to do with that picture. :smiley:

Happy Late Birthday!

'talos,

I have been away from Photoshop, so unable to put something together (yet)ā€¦so in the meantime I will stop pretending this thread exists and wish you a very gorm-filled birthday!

Hey, Happy Birthday 'Talos!

Ah! Lt. Marlena Moreau my favorite Star Trek babe. You remembered. How sweet!

I await with great anticipation.

Now youā€™re talking. Wishes for transporter tech So, is this in the mail? Do you need an address? Or can I just come over?

The one Iā€™ve been waiting for. The Monroe dress made me wet myself and not in a good way. Well maybe a good wayā€¦yeah I was laughing like a hyena on cocaine.

happy birthday, frakkintalos!

Yeah, I think Iā€™m late to the party here. :smiley: But, happy is good anytime.

Thanx coco. The party never ends.

Come on over, I still have half a bottleā€¦

Happy b-day, frakkintalos!