Happy Birthday Chuck!

(In a throaty, Marilyn Monroe voice)

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Chuck,
Happy birthday to you.

:slight_smile:

A merry birthday to ya, good sir. Here’s hoping you don’t shafted on gifts, having a near-Xmas birthday.

Happy Birthday Chuck!!!

merry merry to chuck
blow out all your candles
make a wish
and have great year

my best wishes

happy birthday dude

Happy Birthday Chuck!

//youtu.be/k4SLSlSmW74

Chuck, I heard it was your birthday so I asked Kaylee to bake you a cake.

=)

happy birthday!

Happy birthday to Chuck.

I toast to you sir… happy birthday chuck…

Happy Birthday man! Party it up!!

Happy Birthday ChuckI hope you have a great yr!

I hope you have an awesome birthday and that your Christmas swag didn’t turn out to be combination birthday/Christmas swag. You deserve NEW swag!

Chuck, put on disc two of The Beatles White Album and rock out to “Birthday” on my behalf, a tradition of sorts for me. Happy 29th! :wink:

Happy Birthday Chuck!

I hope having a bday this close to Christmas doesn’t screw you out of more presents =)

All the best in 2008!

SS

Thanks for all the kind wishes, everyone. And though I have in years past, I totally didn’t get shafted with Christmas/birthday presents. Everyone must have heard you. :slight_smile:

Belated Happy Birthday Chuck! Mine was the week before Christmas and I got most of my B-day pressies on Christmas…but hey I don’t mind anymore.

Hope you had a very happy birthday!

At least as happy as you and the crew make all of us!

love, me! b!

I was trying to think of something witty, but I failed it. Happy Birthday anyway, Chuck.

I was gonna say somethng witty too, but thankfully Pike help lower the bar a bit.
Besides, too busy shovelling and snowblowing snow here in the New England, so I’ve no time to be witty.

Happy Birthday, Chuck. And in all sincerity, thanks so much for your time and effort spent keeping GWC’s signal beaming out to the universe. We apprecite it.
-Thot

The only thing worse than having a birthday too close to Christmas is having one on the same day as the Superbowl. No one pays any attention to me. [/small tear]

Thanks for all you do for us, Chuck! Since I can’t afford a present, I’ll just give you mad props. I still haven’t found a podcast I enjoy listening to as much as the GWC. Our pale blue dot shines a little brighter b/c of you guys.