Happy Birthday Chuck!

Lol Glimfeather, nice photo. I, for one, did NOT shaft Chuck on presents. He totally got new swag (as Fair Melissa suggested) from me!! Happy birthday, again, Chuck!!

All hail the Chief!

Leader of the 3some!

Producer of podcasts!

Plucker of bass strings!

A generally Awesome guy!

Ave!

Happy upcoming birthday, Chuck :D:p

PS And Chuck is the Toolman.

I am picturing a full choir singing Handel’s Messiah in my head. Wow Chuck! You really rate!

Isn’t his birthday on the 30th? This thread is up already?

The memo I got said Chuck’s birthday celebration is scheduled to span from Dec 22, 2008 to Dec 22 2035. I’ve ordered a tractor trailer truck full of birthday candles—I assuming we’re doing a cake for each day?
Who promised to bring the paper plates by the way?

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!

That’s the way to do it: Stretch the event out over a few days or weeks or months. 'Cuz what if your birthday’s on a Wednesday, or what if you have a [poopy] birthday?

Does that mean I have another massive birthday cantata to work on? Damn!

Well, Chuck, in honor of your (sur)namesake,

your birthday cantata consists only of silence.

Happy birthday, oh great one! Many happy returns.

Get me away from Crazy McCrazy here…

In honor of Chuck’s birthday, the top five Dr. Cox Rants:

//youtu.be/t-b6GIo1g68

Since Chuck and Audra’s 100-year birthday celebrations will overlap, I guess it’s okay to combine the two if you like.

Pike tested, GF approved.

We don’t need plates! All we need are forks!

Happy birthday, Chuck! I hope you get some great unusual action figures or a Delorean and definitely eat lots of cake.

I am sorry I did not get a raise this year so I will have to hold off on sending the Delorean. Happy Birthday

Happy BirthDay OldMan!! :slight_smile:
Wishing you the best!

I hope you do 2.

Just to tick Chuck off becasue I love him.
GAME CHANGER!!!

In honor of your birthday i was gonna write a poem

than i remembered i’m crap at writing poems. So i thought maybe a song but i’m even worse at that.

So instead I’ll just say this. Have yourself a nice Filet Mignon and don’t worry you’re not like cypher. A good glass of wine, and celebrate your day surrounded by those who love you.

lastly a little bit of well deserved props

Chuck. Chuck… Chuck…

Happy Birthday Chuck!

Sorry it’s late but the twins and their big brother have been keeping me pretty busy since Friday so my forum reading has been 'nil. Besides, they’re cuter. :smiley:

Chuuuuuuuck, Chuuuuuuuuck, Chuuuuuuuuuuck.

We are not worthy!

Chuuuuuuuck, Chuuuuuuuuck, Chuuuuuuuuuuck.