Happy Birthday Badgerspoon!

Aww. Poor grandma. Now the cats are gonna eat you. (Now I’ve gone to far :eek:)

BTW, I’ve never seen a Life Alert bracelet. What exactly does it measure? Sudden motion? Height? Heart rate?

The one I saw was a battery powered thing about the size of a car remote you can wear on a neck strap…you push the one big button on it and it sends a signal to a call box in your house that telephones a bored operator somewhere in the Southwest, who may or may not deign to contact your local authorities to send help if it doesn’t interefere with lunch. (kidding about the human element, I’m sure it’s not that way.) I don’t know if they have 'em that actually send help based on biometric data.

Wow! You guys are crazy!

Happy Birthday RMHPH!

Dude, it took you over 500 posts to figure that out? :smiley:

I’m crazier than the rest.

Part of my job. It’s kind of life a panic button. And though we do get prickly if it interferes with lunch, we will deign to roll out the EMS. And no, they don’t have biometric ones yet.

…and quite humble too…

GR wrote the book on humilty (it’s called “My Triumphs and My Other Triumphs”).

Oh Keara! I’ve had a crush on your Manga forever. It’s nice to finally see your face!

Happy birthday RMHPH. I am not as creative as the rest but it does not make my wishes any less meaningful. :smiley:

Oh, and I forgot to say (somehow!)

Happy Birthday!

well happy birthday my friend another year older and wiser. wishing you my very best. You’re always there with either a great quip, the appropriate IYKWIM, or detailed analysis on just about any subject. You’re a big part of our community here. So to to sum up you’re one year more awesome. and you have solved the eternal question. Ron Moore really does have pretty hair.

Have the greatest of days

You see, that’s just it: it’s not a secret identity. I really am a cartoon character. :smiley:

How are people keeping track of when the birthdays are? Or is that a mod thing?

At the menu bar above, there’s a calendar. Check in there.

Oh, cool, thanks

Well, my birthday is over, and I’m headed off to bed. I just wanted to thank everyone for your creativity (or lack thereof :p) and kind thoughts. Thanks for making my most recent step in the inexorable trudge to the grave just a little more special than usual. :smiley:

Also, at the very bottom of the forum home page is the “What’s Going On?” box.
Along with who’s on the board and who the newest member is, you will also see any birthdays and frak parties and such for that day.

Great, thanks for that. I hadn’t seen it

From one hottie head to another!

Happy Berfday Rimpy Skizzlepants!

Muah!

love, me! b!