Happy Birthday Badgerspoon!

Go on…
you’re puttin’ a blush on my shiny metal cheeks.
You know, it’s all done with computers now.
Just tune your Tracinator 5000 to Frazetta, type in RMHPH, and after a few beeps and blips, …instant art.

Isn’t it great to be living in the future?

On this, the occassion of your birthday…an Ode to your most favorite thing in the world…

…Ron Moore’s hair

[LEFT]Happy Birthday Brother. :D[/LEFT]

Congratulations on another year RonMooreHasPrettyHair!!!

I guess there isn’t anything you could wish for more that the love and support of good friends (even a Ron Moore Toupee :D). You are hilarious and never fail to get me rolling on the floor - GRKWIM. :wink: Here is a pair of BFF bracelets so you can share this day with those who care for you most.

Just be careful not to get trapped on a planet together, it could get akward. :eek:

You have no idea.

And I will get my revenge for the face photoshop (even though I do love the long, luscious locks).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RMHPH!

Party on! But tone it down just a bit. You don’t want a repeat of last year…

He wore that outfit to breakfast the other morning. We got a few looks here in Amish country. :smiley:

They’re probably offended by the plastic curtain rings. I’m sure they wouldn’t have looked down on him if he were sporting wood.

LOL :smiley:

You guys are hilarious. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks again. :o

edit: oh, and not that it is a contest, but I have a new birthday avatar. :cool:

So, I’m a little late to this party, but only because I didn’t want to spoil anything (even though it’d already been spoiled, apparently) and I’ve been teaching all morning. So, from all of us at the “Action Transvestite” brigade of the Queen’s Army, enjoy some tea and cake…or death. Or, you know, some chicken. Tastes of human!

Ciao!

We will really get this party started once you free RMHPH from his secret identity as an animated character. To have a secret like that bottled up for so long, it must be killing him. You owe it to him to lift this burden from his shoulders. :wink:

Curse you “W”, why do you mock me. I will get my revenge if it’s the…last…thing…I…dooooooo! :mad:

So… what did you end up doing and what do you plan on doing for the rest of your birthday?

I know what he’s doing at 10 tonite…hosting the MIB Frak Party !!!:smiley:
Unless he falls asleep beforehand…he tires so easily nowadays, if he doesn’t eat his oatmeal and take his metamucil. Trudging around on the walker takes it out of him too, what with his pants hitched way up under his armpits and his wool cardigan flapping in the breeze, as he makes his way to the noon picture-show to get his senior discount ticket.

Hehe… he’s OMIB.

Bwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Don’t listen, RMHPH !! Turn down the hearing aids, buddy!

Unfortunately, it’s my duty to advise you that due to economic factors beyond our control, 37 is the new 42.

Ooh… we should all chip in some money and get him a Life Alert bracelet!

When you think about it, shouldn’t those be called No Life Alert bracelets? Cause that’s what you’re worried about if you’re wearing one!

It’s a marketing issue. You can sell more Life Alert bracelets than you can sell Death Monitor bracelets.

“I’ve flatlined and I can’t get up !!”

The ONE TRUE CYLON GOD sends hir emissary to wish you a very blessed and happy birthday. :cool: