Happy Birthday Badgerspoon!

Happy birthday, Badgerspoon Accuracy Rimpy!

(Or is that Badger Accuracy Spoon? Rimpy Badger?)

I guess what I’m trying to say, RonMooreHasPrettyHair, is:

Reaction to Topgun’s post:

From one pretty-haired guy to another: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

Are you telling me this is a product on the market? Why don’t I have one?

And what is in the water? How did everyone synchronise their birthdays?

I should be posting this in the question thread, shouldn’t I?

Hail, Robot RMHPH!
I for one welcome our fabulously hairdressed overload.

On this day, many years ago, one man has emerged victoriously from the tyranny of ovarian Bastille, to share with the unwashed masses his scifi wisdom. So, happy birthday, RMHPH, master of scheduling, bringer of frak parties, poker of badgers, watcher of things, knower of stuff and instigator of IYKWIMs. You had me at “crabs”.

Everyone, set your phasers to “Fabulous”.

What they said. Happy birthday, sir!

Happy Birthday RMHPH!

OK, here goes. You know I don’t get all mushy and stuff, especially in public, so I hope you know what this means. You are one of my dearest friends, one of the people I actually let into my inner sanctum. (No, not IYKWIM, GR–Go crawl back into your corner!) I’ve known you a very, very, very, very, very, very long time and I’m so glad that we’ve not only stayed in touch but that we’ve maintained a friendship all these years. Out of the 220 people that graduated with me, I keep in touch with one–you. And I have no regrets about that at all. You’re the one that matters–you sick, twisted badger-poker! Here’s to many, many more years–and thousands of more posts (and IYKWIMs) at GWC.

Lacking the obviously superior graphics editing skills of my GWC brethren, I stuck the tip of my toe in the Gimp pool last night to make this for you. Just pretend it’s way bigger and the text is all animated like it’s on fire, ok?

I’m too unskilled to do fancy hair graphics, but I know a lot about hair care products!

Wishing you a day with manageable waves that hold their shape without being stiff or sticky and have brilliant shine. :wink:

//youtu.be/rpPaKNSh7-k

Happy Birthday, Rimpy BadgerSpoon!!

Happy Birthday RMHPH!

Dear RMHPH,
It is with great honor and delight that I wish upon you this day the happiest of birthdays. Oh, it’s been a very busy week—reminding Keara every day not to forget your birthday and then writing something for her to post about you. :wink:
You’re an awesome part of this great GWC collective. The day will come when we’re all assimilated and our brains connected into a great GWC borg-like collective, and on that day you will be able to read my thots and know what I truly think of you. But for now I can only use these primitive tools called words. You’ve always been a great sport and ready and willing to play.
We’ve been through a lot together. Who can forget how you and I dramatically passed the 2,000 post milestone together:
http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/showthread.php?p=70046#post70046

You always bring great humor and intelligence to Frak parties, some of the recent ones have been particularly fun. I was very pleased that you were willing to watch Henry V with me for (the first watch for you) on St. Crispin’s Day.
And even though, I’ll always think of you has my mortal nemesis, and despite that fact that I’m convinced you are the secret evil source of all Spam, I am pround to know you.
Here’s wishing you the happiest of Birthday’s.

• Thotfully Yours

O.M.G. If this were a contest, I think we’d all have to concede right right now and declare The Lonely Toaster the winner. :eek:

Wow. Thank you all. I don’t even know what to say. :o

You’re all so thoughtful and creative…

Excuse me, I’m verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. :smiley:

Thanks so much.

Oh, and poor Ron Moore! :eek: But I love my pretty new hair. :stuck_out_tongue: