GWC Post a Day Challenge

my post for April 18th 2013

OB

Challenge accepted. Now I have to think of things to talk about and get up the courage to post. Woop!

There is enough quality material out there to be able to find SOMETHING right??

Beats me killing my poor phone trying to tweet now and then for me…

Hi, My name is ATGreat, Alex to those that are not one of us.

I confess my crime of not posting on the board for some time. Since October of last year I have had a new job and most of my shifts are in the evenings, so I have missed all of the frak parties except the occasional random day off. and because I don’t have access to the board at work, I have not posted to the board in some time, even though I still listen to all of the casts. I have been ignoring my comrades here.

I accept my punishment of posting every day, and thank big brother for his merciful wisdom.

Oh yeah, I have also lay with the proles, yada, yada, yada…

So, when’s lunch?

Great to see the bump in activity. Thanks all!

Just saw this thread.
Thank you Solai. Great idea. I’m very excited. I accept the challenge!!

I so much miss being an active part of the Forum. I never miss a podcast, but…

Anyway, I’m off to post right now. WhooHoo!

Julie, whaaaat? Post away! Randomness accepted and usually appreciated.

Solai and Ferris, BIG THANKS for this. I really hate the tapatalk app so I never look at the forum on my phone, which is where I do most of my interacting with y’all. But the links to Twitter help me remember to go check something out when it’s fresh. Please keep doing that.

I accept the post-a-day challenge! It will be tough, as I’m scatterbrained as hell these days, but well worth it. The forum introduced me to new family and it has brought me endless hours of joy; happy to pitch in now that she needs a little support.

This initiative is 100% Solai! I’m just here. Thanks to Gryper for keeping the doors open and keeping the spam away!

If I just log on and READ everyone else’s posts, does that count? :slight_smile:

I don’t tweet anymore! Day 162!

Chamber music is fine, though.

Is that me? All will be revealed…

A for effort. C for execution. :oops:

Well if you want proper execution, just add an I to those other two letters :stuck_out_tongue:
Phaze
on the “conspiracy theories and theorists abound, frankly I think it’s all a global conspiracy to promote the existence of conspiracies” ID

Still lurking…Solai does that get me at least a B minus?

It was always nice to visit the Forum and see that one of your favorite GWCers had posted on three or four threads. And it’s nice to see it happening again.

Really looking forward to moving all non post-a-day challenge posts into a more appropriate thread…:oops:

Hear Hear!!!

Non post-a-day posts moved to General Banter:
http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/showthread.php?271-General-Banter-Thread-Mark-1

I’m actually a semi-Luddite at my core, so I’m not really ‘cool’ or ‘hip’ enough to use Twitter or any of those other fancy-shmancy ‘social media’ thingamajiggers…my main excuse for not posting alot on forums is actually the same reason that I’m taciturn in real life: I just usually don’t have alot to say. (Plus I dig being Mr. Mysterio; it keeps people guessing and gives me a nice Batman vibe that always helps me through the day :cool: )

(P.S. - The Batman:TAS/Justice League/JLU Batman, though. He’s always been my favorite one - probably because he’s a closet smartass, like me.)

(P.P.S. - Ok, I really didn’t mean for this to turn into a Batman tangent…this is what happens when I let my mouth run without sufficient supervision from my brain. See why I don’t spend a lot of time talking? You’re probably sick of listening to me already, aren’t you???)

(P.P.P.S. - Congrats on achieving your goal, Solai. Good plan. My hat is off to you sir…ok shutting up now. End of line.)

Fail!

(I did.)