GWC Podcast #128

I know. It’s really new cool technology I’m using. Once I have the flux capacitor configured right, I’ll be able to quote things you say BEFORE you say them.

By the way, I’ve run a test on the system and I’m laughing to tears at what you’re going say two days from now. You crack me up, girl.:smiley:

Hey sorry you’ve been under the weather. Me too. I just started coming down with a cold yesterday—workin’ my way through the DayQuil, NyQuil and Kleenex boxes :frowning:

In the retail sense? :smiley:

I gotta start watching Chuck. Otherwise that reference is gonna go right over me head

And what happens if I turn out to be a crap saver and can’t scrape enough together to come over there?

Maybe you and I will have to have a frak party on the forum or something!

Chuck, that acronym you couldn’t quite place in the podcast was my reference to RFQT - Random Film Quote Tourette’s.

According to the DSM-IV, RFQT is an affliction that strikes a considerable percentage of the global populace, but has particular impact on individuals from the computer science, engineering, education, and library science fields. It leads to unpredictable periods of self-amusement and social pariahism, particularly in situations where the cinematic reference being made is of an obscurity level in excess of 2.5 D.A.R.Y.L.s (the “D.A.R.Y.L.” being the industry-accepted unit of science fiction film rarity, replacing the previously utilized “Logan’s Run”).

Yeah, two lonely souls, our spirits crushed by all the other lucky GWC folk taunting us with their cool party we aren’t invited to…

omgs, CB, I read that wrong, and just about fell outta my chair laughing when I finally “got” it! :o

I was thinking- why is she saving crap? :eek:

bkitty wanders aimlessly off again with head permanently tilted in wonder

NSFW lebowski …

//youtu.be/RqtgfjkB6Pg

everything edited out except for the F word. very funny.

He he he, That was awesome. I love Sam Elliott’s bit in the middle.

That’ll teach me to post in the middle of the night Barb

Is a “night barb” some form of Aussie lang? And why would think of posting in the middle of one? :wink:

“Night ass?” You must have slept on it wrong.

Don’t use this in conversation.

Trust me.

takes me back to the old fraternity days and that call you’d make at the end of the night…

Grammar cops, eh? See, I shouldn’t write anything at 1am

What time is it now Down Under? (I’m too lazy to calculate it myself)

Now, nearly 11am. I was up late last night

So at this minute, it’s almost noon on Sat down-under. Hee-hee, it’s almost 8pm Friday where I live!!!

One of the many wonders of the world