GWC Community V2 Team Discussion

Team Animated

Pilot/Driver:

Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bepop

Tech Expert:

Bulma from Dragon Ball Z

Martial Arts Expert:

and Recon

Bugs Bunny (the master of disguise and finding things…as long as it does not have to be routed thru Albuquerque)

I wanna give this thing a shot. This looks awesome.

Ocelot Unit

Pilot/Driver: Lando Calrissian

The original owner of the Millennium Falcon and not a bad pilot himself, considering his performance as general on the attack of the second Death Star. He also has crime connection, which can prove to be useful. Think of him as my Faceman.

Tech Expert: Geordi La Forge

Do I really need to go into detail on how he is the ideal tech expert for my team? And his leadership skills, not to mention his Starfleet rank, make him a great choice as second-in-command.

Recon Expert: Solid Snake

Three words: Shadow Moses incident.

Martial Artist: Deadpool

I quote from Wikipedia: “Aside from his physical advantages, Deadpool is a superb assassin and mercenary, an expert in multiple forms of martial arts, an expert swordsman and marksman, and has been said to have enhanced physical strength. It has also been discussed that, while his psychosis and dissociative identity disorder is a handicap, it is also one of his greatest attributes as it makes him an extremely unpredictable opponent.”

Can I take young Mara Jade, The Emperor’s hand, and Starsaber take Mara Jade Skywalker, wise Jedi Warrior and Mother?
points to First Base Umpire
(They are different people from a certain point of view.) :smiley:

Baltar

Baltar

Baltar

I decided to put together a B-team for Team Animated.

Driver/Pilot:

Marvin Martin

Tech Guru:

Wiley E. Coyote

Recon:

Speedy Gonzales

and Martial Arts Expert:

The Tasmanian Devil

I think we are going to have to defer the man with the plan on this, I was under the impression that legacy team count first so I leave it up to the powers that be on this one. But if you need Han, I will gladly release him from Team Dyno-Mite as a free agent.

Help me GWC crew, you are my only hope.

Only if I can take Voyager era Tom Paris, since someone else took pre-Voyager Tom :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn it! I snooze, I lose! Heh.

I guess, here’s my team now?

Team Hot Bitches/Fly Girls

Pilot: Nausicaa (Nausicaa) - natural flyer, natural leader, smart, considerate and all around awesome

Recon: Creamy Mami (Creamy Mami)- strange choice for recon, but she does get herself in a lot of binds that she always manages to get out of. Handy camouflage as a 10 year old girl or as a super pop star with a lot of connections (alien or otherwise).

Tech: Lum (Urusei Yatsura) - a total airhead, but she does have a huge array of alien tech on top of being smokin’ hot.

Martial Artist: Videl (Dragon Ball) - someone who exceeds all expectations to become a pretty damn good fighter, despite being human. Also: married to one extremeply powerful dude on top of being the daughter of a guy who everyone worships.

And huh, everyone seems capable of flight in some form. It’s a Fly Girls team!

See better version below. :slight_smile:

Taken :smiley: :wink:

Team Solar 1.1

Pilot/Driver: Will Riker (Star Trek TNG)

Geordi: “You’re gonna need one heck of a pilot to pull that off.”
Asshat: “Is that you?”
Geordi: “I could do it, but truthfully… the man you want is Commander Riker.”

Recon Expert: Fiona Glenanne (Burn Notice)

Smokin’ hot… just like her gun!

Tech Guru: Isaac Kleiner (Half-Life)

Keeping a headcrab for a pet? That takes balls.

Asskickery: Pai Mei (Kill Bill)

You haven’t even met him yet, and you’ve already lost.

Ok. I seriously need to catch up on podcasts…

A lot of good choices are already taken. Luckily, there are some prime anime character picks left.

I laughed hard at this. Wow!

Just for the fun of it I put together a team…for me (and others) to drool over…not to compete in the challenge. :smiley:

Team Cougar!

Pilot/Driver - Scott Summers (X-Men)
Tech Expert - Conner Temple (Primeval)
Recon - Kyle Reese (The Terminator)
Martial Artist - John Preston (Equilibrium)

Baltar Baltar Baltar

That is another great thing about FSL. It gives us a chance to share characters we love with the hive. I was introduced and/or caught up on a bunch of new content last time. Can’t wait to find out about Barbie’s recon abilities from Talos!!! :smiley:

I present, Team: PETE (Persons Engineered for Troubleshooting and Exploration)!

Recon: Jack “DAMMIT!” Bauer (not so much covert, but great distraction)
Pilot: Korben Dallas (Of all the members of your unit, he’s the only one left alive)
Martial Artist: Jackie Chan (he may have broken every bone his body at least twice, but he is still going!)
Techie: Montgomery Scott (the original and best!)

and where can I get the neato cards?

Sean’s email is in the FAQ he posted: http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/showthread.php?t=11213

I think someone else has already picked Scottie though…you might want to check back through the other posts from the beginning!

Isn’t Ang, in Avatar state a God?

Why would you think that? Just because he has absolute control over all the elements in the universe? :rolleyes: