GWC Community V2 Team Discussion

Ladies. Gentlemen. GalaxyRanger.

You heard the man. Time to start compiling your teams. As a reminder the key things to remember is that you have four slots to fill:

Pilot/Driver 
Tech Expert 
Recon Expert 
Martial Artist (any discipline will do, Kung Fu, Jedi…what have you) 

Other than that…brace yourself. It is going to be a bumpy ride. Use this thread to start putting together your teams!

Pilot/Driver - The Doctor
Tech Expert - Agatha Heterodyne
Recon Expert - Harry Potter
Martial Artist - Batman

EDIT: Now with cards!

I think I know who Hansioux’s ‘Martial Artist’ will be…:smiley:

Harry Potter as Recon Expert - frikkin’ sweet! invisibility cloak and marauder’s map ftw!

The only problem is the map only works at Hogwart’s.

But yeah, invisibility cloak + magic. :smiley:

Also will post pictures later. I present to you: TEAM CLEVER THEME TO BE DETERMINE (CTTBD)

Pilot/Driver : Wash

Ever hit a bullseye by throwing a dart from 6,000 miles away? He is a leaf on the wind baby.

Tech Expert : Macgyver

Seriously, do you need to ask? Seriously? Oh, and besides Arkansas Engineer Girl chicks don’t get tech and building crap.

Recon Expert : James Bond

He is a penetration expert versed in multiple techniques and styles.

TBD

Martial Artist : TBD

Going back and forth, NIYKWIM. Practicing my god given right to be wishy washy.

I was wondering who would choose Chuck Norris first. Well played.

Isn’t Chuck Norris a real person, and thus illegal? Maybe replace with Walker, Texas ASSKICKER?

IYKWIM!!

Bwaha hah hah hah hah…:smiley:

TEAM NERD: We Do It With Science

Pilot/Driver: Honor Harrington. 'Nuff said.

Tech Expert: Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Bazinga.

Recon Expert: Benjamin Linus. He’s got a Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, Plan D, Plan E, etc.
If all his plans fail, he’ll just kill you and make it look like an accident.

Martial Artist: Chuck Bartowski with the Intersect 2.0

Edited because the more I thought about it, Panda doesn’t fit into the SciF/Fantasy character rule.

Was there a rule against real people? I can certainly change if that is the case.

I think it would violate Sean’s rule 3

1. Team members must have a Sci-fi, fantasy, gaming or comic connection to be on a team.

Unless you want to use the “Internet” “Chuck Norris”, but that would clearly violate the “no gods” rule.

Judges?

Pilot: Corran Horn (From the Rogue Squadron book series)

Tech Expert: Henry Deacon (From the Eureka TV series)

Recon Expert: Predator (From the Predator Book/Movie/Comic franchise)

Martial Artist: Raizo (From ‘Ninja Assassin’ 2009)

edit: I haven’t heard the podcast yet… did I break any rules?

Touche. Thank you for the clarification. Back to the drawing board.

Agreed. Chuck Norris is a God. Withdrawn!

Every Chuck Norris film is fantasy. Just choose one.

Agreed. Chuck Norris is a God. Withdrawn!

Same reason I haven’t picked Shatner.

No indeed you have not. A most excellent team!! I am kicking myself in the arse not having picked Predator though. Can’t BELIEVE I missed that.

Baltar

Baltar

Baltar

Damn fine team sir, Damn fine! Your recon expert will be difficult to beat.

Simply OSSIM!!

I was really hoping there would be another one of these. I’m still fairly new to the board so I hope its ok me joining in and I do everything right.

Pilot/Driver:

Wedge Antilles - Guy survived 2 Death Star assaults, don’t know anyone else who can make that claim.

Tech Expert:

Wheeljack - Built the Dinobots from scratch. Invents all sorts of gadgets and weapons that usually work at least once before exploding.

Recon Expert:

Wolverine - He is the best he is at what he does, and what he does is be my recon expert.

Martial Artist:

Luke Skywalker - The man who took down Vader. Its always good to have a Jedi on your side.

Well hopefully I did everything alright, let me know if I screwed up so I can change it.