Girl Geek Hobbies

That hurts my brain. Also, I know I’m bad with the 'ole typos, but did I really just misspell the word “sexy”? Frak, I am a piece of work.

“Thot’s bringing sa exy back…”

Thanks, Pike!

I’m new here so i’m not exactly sure where to find the GWC flickr pool and i’m too lazy to search for it right now. Care to point me in the right direction?

If I copied it right, this is it.

If not, go to the blog and check the sidebar.

Yeah but I’ve learned to cope. The teacher in me cringes but I will persevere.

I’m the reverse: I only started to wear glasses two years ago (I was 25). For some reason most of my friends from school thought I wore them when I was younger. I guess they had an image of me in glasses way back when: she’s a geek, therefore, specs. :rolleyes:

I agree! The reading the Silmarillion felt like reading the fantasy-version of Edith Hamilton’s Mythology. It’s really really good. I wish I can download an audiobook of it somewhere… Alas I’m in Asia. :rolleyes:

I just checked iTunes, and alas (I wanted to be like you and use the word alas)…alas, Silmarillion the Audiobook isn’t on there. Good news is that Children of Hurin is on iTunes and the narrator is none other than Christopher Lee. Cool!

Ladies, what happened to this thread? I went looking for geocaching topics and stumbled on this one. What’re y’all up to these days? Lots of names remain the same, and surely there are more recent adds to our geek girlfriend family. So, come on Geekettes, give the boys something to talk about! What are your girl geek hobbies these days?

-Trey