Tuesday, 3 May 2011
9 PM Eastern — 6 PM Pacific[/b]

Sansa, youse a beyotch! ugh!

Winter is coming…
Good on you, Ariya!

come on…you want him dead.

just a little?

LOL! David.

The looks she is giving to the other make me despise her. And then she even isn’t grateful for a gift.

Although this episode was slow, I liked where the story went. Gonna see now if Tyrion also “Pissed off the edge of the world” in the books. :smiley:

I really enjoyed this episode. Syrio is awesome, just so.

Are we re-fraking this tonight?

I would hope so. Asked Badger on Twitter, so far no response. So far Sanctuary at 10 and Chuck at 8 pm EST are scheduled. 9-10 looks like a free slot although I know SGU is airing then.

Yes, SGU is on at 9 ET. Could we do it at 11? Or would tomorrow work better?

Tomorrow is better for me in that case.

I really liked the time spent on the Wall, I think it was good characterization time. And boooo Littlefinger.

Dany’s story’s picking up (oh, Jorah), and since in the later books she’s one of my favorites… down, Viserys! muwahahaha.

I also love Arya’s sword lessons. Having Ned watch was a lovely ending for the episode, I thought.

At SpoilerTV, you can find the BTS-videos for ep. 3 which are otherwise only available at HBO Go.

Good Morning. Does your version have the “Previously on” Segment?

Anyone here for the Refraktion? I watch this ep earlier in the afternoon, but I’d love to talk about it! This one might have been my favorite so far… the show keeps getting better!

Mine doesn’t.

I like how realistic they’ve kept the characters’ appearances. Greasy hair, unkempt beards. Only royals look well-scrubbed and coiffed.

Mine neither.

“The King sh*s and the Hand wipes” Great line Jaime. Nice history lessen…get shivers listening to it.

here! Time check?

This is killing me. I love this actor, but the character is downright unlikeable. :frowning: