FSL 3.0 Nemesis / Invasion - Discussion

Heh. I don’t feel bad for changing my team now. I was merely a pioneer. d:

As GWC’s most knowledgable expert on Tribbles, I share with you this:

(This is not Sean’s flesh eating variety however).

So do we have to clear the Tribbles off the ship, the island, or both?

Stop the Tribbles from flesh eating and generally killing

I was looking for some clarification. Did they get on the ship, or are they only on the island?

Given past FSLs if it is not specified it is up to you. Remember, getting lost in the details is a potential trap. Telling the story is the key.

Quick! Someone pickup Worf and Duras!!

Question before I make my new team banner: if I changed my team, can I change my team name? While Frau Totenkinder and Baba Yaga are indeed freaky, they are not so much fabulous. (Though Pixie is fabulous enough for all, I suppose!)

… I may have considered them, and went with Sisko/Dukat instead.

Thanks Uchi!!!

Rejected Team Ideas:

Sean and the color green.
My cat and my vacuum cleaner.

Didn’t Douglas Adams once mention a species that was a highly intelligent shade of the color green? Swap the vacuum with a Roomba, and that could work.

Swap it for a DJ Roomba, and you’ve got yourself one hell of a party:

//youtu.be/pXhsUPtsiLU

Well, I did drop one kind of cheap bit into my solution here, but it was the only way I could think of to involve Lionel in the solution, as opposed to an idea Chloe shoots down.

I’ll try not to have Chloe tap into her BrainIAC infection every time, but it seemed like the best way to handle this.

Thanks Uchiha for the wonderful Team Clay Dragon cards! :smiley:

I got my cards baby. Thanks Uchiha!!

I did too. Thanks.

Thanks for my awesome cards Uchi!!!

Papa Smurf is a bad mofo on that card! I’m not even gonna comment on Smurfette :wink:

It’s some awesome fan art I found while boredom surfing in the middle of the night at work.