Fringe 4x20 Worlds Apart

Saturday, Octobver 13 2012
8:30PM Eastern

1 minute to more Fringe!

Friiiiiiiiiiiiinge

Also That last ep was totally out of context

Theory: Jones is from the future and was sent back by the Observers.

old style projector with colored pencil drawn slides. Awesome.

So. He’s got such a god complex that he wants to create a universe?

Wow.

speaking of things collapsing into one another… they are down to just 1 of each fringe team member except Walter/Walternate, Liv/Fauxliv and the Astros

…What.

Leylines?

I mean, if you could change the laws of physics by creating a new universe, and you’d found a way to do it, that would be tempting. Not so tempting that I’d want to kill all humans, but whatever.

making this character know Lincoln from childhood is silly. Just have it be random.

Nick Lane… a cortexiphan kid on our side? Yep. And the fact that his sister dated Lincoln, providing a third-hand link to Olivia decades ago. Huh.

Also, this explains why DRJ wanted Olivia. But he’s never gone after Fauxlivia, has he?

I would like to see like a super hero squad in one ep

I’ve never been clear on whether there were cortexiphan trials on the other side. If so, apparently with different kids.

Liv is so, so uncomfortable with Fauxlivia. It’s weird. She’s only herself sometimes, even now that she is our Olivia once again

Pretty sure it didn’t.

he’s number 2. Creepy.

Oh, hey, Peter’s all slim again. Not puffy.

DRJ is literally on an Ark. What a chode.

wait, Broyles doesn’t know about Liv being a cortexiphan kid. Huh.

Is this war something that Liv has blocked out?

DRJ is brilliant. That’s the only reason I can see those kids joining up like they did. Damn. Daaaaaaayum.

The “war” is just giving the kids super powers like it’s been about forever.