Fringe 4x20 Worlds Apart

Pause on the distractions. Concentrating on Fringe. Could that element create the safe-zone?

this is totally a trap

Probably, that element is pretty crazy powerful

yep. He’s totally doing what he did to his sister to their guy.

Stabbing yourself with a pen seems like probably the least effective way to kill yourself outside of trying to hold your breath

these kids’ lack of affect is the worst part

plus he is Fringe. He had a gun! Well, maybe stabbing yourself in the neck would be better. Gut wounds take time.

that bio-mechanical interface… isn’t it the thing from the last episode? Maybe the Observers step in to stop whatever is happening in the new DRJ universe.

Wow. John Noble. I love you.

John Noble is putting on a frakkin clinic.

Do not stay in a totally different universe cause you have a crush on a girl who likes you because you’re ALMOST her dead exboyfriend

I can’t believe what they’ve done this season! I wanted nothing more than the separation of the universes at the beginning of S4 and I am a little teary right now.

Yeah but Lincoln never really felt comfortable in our universe, even before his first partner died. He always felt like a foreigner.

Me too. Well I’m gonna go grab a shower before the hangout, clean my ear.

I am going to find out what Samantha is doing. It appears to involve tearing apart all the bookshelves. See you soon.