Fringe 3x18 Bloodline

I agree whole-heartedly!

Oh geez! Are they speeding up the gestation?

Maybe that will prevent damage from VPE?

Alien baby! Ready for your C-section?

So assuming Walternate isn’t lying (in other words he’s not responsible for her kidnapping), who would want Fauxlivia’s child safe & sound and full term now?

I really like the character and the actor. I hope they keep finding ways to bring him around.

Okay, this is pretty close to an everywoman nightmare. Reminds me of Scully in the alien ship.

Whoever would want Peter’s DNA. Maybe if they can’t get Peter for the machine, his child will be good enough?

I’d like to see him show up the Blue-verse :slight_smile:

Good thought! Seriously creepy, but quite likely.

OMGs! Is the nurse Fauxlivia’s mother? :eek: Or maybe even her not-actually-dead sister? :eek::eek::eek:

That attack/escape was frakking amazing. Now she’s going to have crazy labor in front of a window full of roasting ducks! Awesome.

She looks a lot like them, but too young for her mom and doesn’t look like the same actress who played Rachel in the Blue-verse.

How could it be her mother? Sister, I could see. Although I remember Olivia’s sister looking younger that the nurse…

That big-eared jowly mask was very surreal. As were the ducks. I wonder if this is just a neighborhood in the city or if she’s somehow been transported to somewhere else entirely?

Blade Runner umbrella! :slight_smile:

Ok this is super creepy.

I know a short-cut! Yeah! Our favorite cabby is going to get a chance to save the day.

Astrid, Astrid, Astrid, how deliciously hot you are.

On this show? Who knows? Teleportation? Alternate universe version? Shapeshifter? Time travel? Clone?