Fringe 3x18 Bloodline

Friday, 25 March 2011
9 PM Eastern/Pacific

Is that Moon Bloodgood from TSCC?

Back in the alt-verse this week.

What is this VPE thing? Disease or genetic?

Was that an observer watching Fauxlivia?

Nothing like getting tazed in your own foyer! :frowning:

Would have been a bigger surprise if it wasn’t in the commercial.

Walternate is NEVER going to let Fauxlivia get a shmashmortion. By which I mean ABORTION because that is what most women want when the chance that they and/or their baby will die is 80%.

I hate when tv tries to take on abortion as a side issue. And I hate when it tries to take on abortion as a central issue. So.

Anywho, what’s Fauxlivia’s boss’s name? We just saw him in Universe A for the first time last week. I wonder what his role there will be…

I didn’t see any of the commercials, so I didn’t even realize that this was going to be an alt-verse episode. :slight_smile:

Maybe both. Probably related to Fringe Events.

Was that an observer watching Fauxlivia?

Don’t think so. Very short hair, not bald, methinks.

I heard DPE. I don’t know what the D stands for (Dramatic!?) but I am pretty sure the doctor said prenatal eclampsyia, which is a real thing that can cause death to a woman and her fetus friend.

I agree Walternate would cut that baby out of Fauxlivia and grow him/her in a tank if he could make it work. If he can’t have Peter, he sure wants that baby.

Her boss is Lincoln. I can’t recall his last name. He got promoted when alt-Broyles got toasted.

Oh, now I get it… I think it is VPE, that would make it Viral Prenatal Eclampsia

That’s Lincoln. He’s been with Fringe Division since we first saw the other side. Last week was his first appearance in the BlueVerse.

Thanks, somehow I never caught the name.

That is what I meant to say but didn’t make any sense.

Holy Carp! What are they doing to her?

Is it just me, or did that “fetus friend” :smiley: have too many limbs? :eek:

I didn’t notice extra limbs, but it seemed to be kind of spasmodic. Don’t quote me on it, but I didn’t think embryos moved around all that much.

Oh, gotcha. I hope he’s around often. With Blue Charlie and Red Broyles dead, it’s nice to see familiar faces on both sides.

“Opus the Peahen” :slight_smile:

Alt-verse has a skinnier Opus? Cool!

And our friendly neighborhood cabby is back.

Embryos don’t, but fetuses do. A lot, especially toward delivery time.