Eureka 4x20 One Giant Leap

Ok, is Jo dying, pregnant, leaving Eureka or going to Titan after all?

She has a health issue? She’s taking another job? Financial disaster? yeah I have absolutely no idea.

Or she’s in love with Carter?

Ummmmm…WHAT!?

Jo’s the last person I thought would feel the need to go “find herself.” Huh.

Those pods look way too much like coffins.

I think it makes sense. She’s obviously been doing a lot of soul searching.

I’m nervous… how is this going to go wrong…

And Allison’s caught inside… uh oh

I have a thing about masks - the coffin-like pods I could handle.

Oh no, Allison’s still on board & coordinates are changing!!!

Somebody just hijacked the mission

beverley’s people?

:frowning: damn it, 2012.

That would be my guess. Unless it’s aliens.

And now nothing more until next summer…

Not to read too much into it, but since Zane was in some sort of “containment chamber” I think it’s probably human.
And WTF Jo :frowning:

Yeah, I tried to not look at the spoliery sneak peak, but how could you miss Jo disrobing in front of Carter. O_o

Heh, Allison got Jack there that he needed 4 years before he was confident enough to ask her out. :smiley:

I’m gonna state the obvious: POTUS wasn’t in that car.

Have I mentioned already that I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Taggert??! :smiley:

Jack and Jo out in the woods…just like in old times. Which means, it’ll end on a terrible cliffhanger.

“People Have To Know These Things!!!” Jack about his PDA having a camera and black holes popping up. :smiley:

“Winging” a torpedo at an Event Horizon. I’m so happy that we don’t have to take the science in this show at face value. lol

Oh no!!! I get the feeling that Jo is preggers after Allison told Jack to speak to her. :eek:

EDIT: Well, she still might be. I’m of couse sad to see Jo leave the town, but I get that she needs to get out of this town to prove thing to herself and I’m confident that she’ll be back next season. BTW, does anybody of you know which song is playing as she leaves??