Doctor Who 4x15 Planet of the Dead

Call your cable company and ask for it. I just wish my BBCA worked better in the early evening. It pixilates.

It did, but it still takes a while before all cable providers pick it up in HD. Like SciFi I didn’t get in HD until just before BSG season 4.5 started.

Mine’s been doing that too.

Woah, bloody hell! What happened to the bus driver?

I love the Doctor’s sunglasses. I am so going to miss David in this role.

You always listen to the Doctor.

Wow, someone that can give the doctor orders! :smiley:

Be careful – he’s a psychological condition you know!

Oh what a surprise, the doctor is around and death is coming.

She is great.

The Doctor always makes promises he may not be able to keep.

But at least I know it is coming - unlike the other death - that I wasn’t prepared for, and am still not happy about. And well the Doctor goes on, just looks a little different.

Looks like UNIT learned how to guard wormholes from Stargate Command.

Not even Jack can do that. Only other one who MAYBE can - Rose’s Mum Jackie

Huh, I like how RTD has reimagined Doctor Who, but how exactly would you reimagine death?

The Doctor knows when to back away from a strong woman with attitude.

What I’d really like to see one day is a female Doctor. It’d probably never happen, but how hot awesome would that be? On multiple levels!

Questions again? :smiley:

I see no reason The Doctor has to be a man.

What does it matter to you? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know and that is what pisses me off. I mean you could do it, but you would have to deal with those pesky timelines and crossing them. Although I did like my idea from the other night - Jack goes off with the Doctor for a bit to find himself, and redeem himself - then settle in an alternate timeline where Gareth plays another character that Jack recruits but has to deal with his grief and seeing someone who looks just like Ianto.

Of course that sounds more like fan fiction, but still.