Doctor Who 4x15 Planet of the Dead

Sunday, July 26, 2009
8 PM Eastern on BBC America

Hmmm maybe I can get the Christmas special watched and join you guys for this one.

I will hit OG status by the end of the weekend if I do that.

Thank you for setting this up. Oh no a statement. :slight_smile:

i will watch this with you guys but i must say for me this is my least fav of the Dr Who specials…actually its one of my least favorite episode

Hey, you’ve been an Alpaca for years now. What’s the rush?

Statement! One - love! :slight_smile:

Once and an alpaca, always and alpaca, so no huge rush. But I am technically an OG already - even if I don’t have the posts to prove it since I was around before the forum even existed.

Did you know we started on the forums one year apart?

No I didn’t! But did you know I started listening to GWC quite a bit before I registered for the forum?

I know I’m early to the party, but boy is it hard re-watching the last scene of Torchwood before the “6 months later” flash.

I’m here. Why do museums always have secure points above priceless artifacts for thieves to latch on to?

Happy Easter indeed! :slight_smile:

Hi again.

Wow, I miss that music.

For a sec there I thought The Doctor had a cell phone with a ringtone of Daleks shooting their laser beam thingies.

You never know with the Doctor.

It is hard everytime I see it. On the Inside look they did a little segment where Jack says the names of all they have lost - and they show flashes of them - I was a mess.

I am here, a little behind though - will catch up on the first commercial break.

The beginning is very James Bondish

The Doctor and a bus load of people. If you are not a companion, your chances of survival have dropped to near zero. How many do you think are going to live?

I have heard of Christmas in July, but Easter in July?

I think it was mid-April when this originally aired in the UK.

BTW, why did they have to stop airing this on SciFi – I get SciFi in HD but not BBC America :frowning:

I went to England recently so I should not guess.

I don’t have an HD TV, so I haven’t yet seen it in HD. And didn’t BBCA just go HD? Then again it may have been next Easter by the time we saw it on skiffy - At least BBCA is better about showing them a bit closer to the UK dates.

And it was Easter Sunday in the UK when this first aired (I have several friends who live there)