Cosmos 1x03 Harmony of the Worlds

It’s in the footnotes. You’re lucky you didn’t see it. I did and I still have nightmares about the punishment. It involved dung…

That candle room looks freaky. I’m waiting for Vincent Price to come out of the shadows.

No wonder the true bloods hate the muggles.

Excommunication from Lutheranism because he questioned the religion?

Some people have no sense of irony. :slight_smile:

“…and she sold drugs.”

???:eek:

Science fiction? :eek:

Yeah, that one caught me too. What kind of drugs?

The heart of science is giving up delusions? Where’s the fun in that?

Mixing facts with dreams. While doing research on the origins of science fiction I ran across that fact about Kepler and Somnium

Interesting. I’d never heard that before.

He skipped right over that. That would be interesting to look into.

I was trying to link mythology as the origin but realized that is really fantasy. But in essence they try and accomplish the same thing exploring our experiences with the external (material) and internal (spiritual) world.

Wait…are we watching episode #4 tonight?

EDIT: Nevermind. I saw that it is scheduled for Sunday @ 10pm.

No, 4 & 5 are Sunday night. I’m thinking of moving the ones I have scheduled for Fridays to Sunday at 9/6. Friday’s just too full already. :frowning:

Our frak nights are really starting to overlap.

Yeah. It’s an overload. I’m a glutton but even this is overkill. Now, where’s the ice cream?

I’d imagine it was opium, possibly some mildly hallucinogenic herb. It’s not like she was cooking in crystal meth over a campfire.

Well, I have to work in about 6 hours (ugh).

If you’re still out there 'talos, have a good night. :slight_smile:

You too, Badger. I ventured over to VPN land and checked some work. Time to put this bunny to bed.