Cool craaaaaap you've acquired/done lately

Well since we have have “I’m a dunce, lemme explain why” thread (=P) let’s talk about the good times.

I got a new knife.

I helped get a deaf Great Dane adopted.

I’ve conducted two concerts at the Capital Fringe Festival with two more to go AND gotten to see people I haven’t seen in at least a decade after tonight’s.

Note to self: Don’t mess with Default Prophet.

Thanx sounds vaguely familiar.

I remembered to take out the trash. I forgot to last week, so I’ve got two weeks worth of trash needing pick up.
Excting, eh? Not as exicting as buying a new knife, but no less important.

That is way cool.

I stand and

All positive happenings lead to the good side of the force.

I purchased a shaving tool for my cat. As ridiculous and potentially dirty as that sounds, I really mean a grooming tool for the feline in my life. I’m so excited, as he is shedding like a wooly mammoth in a heat wave.

Wow, you really do find fur offensive… :eek:

I obtained the complete Sandman Library. Oh and I got my MA.

And your priorities straight.

I got everything straight.

I’m getting a new computer at work! And I bought my first digital picture frame.

wait for it…

IYKWIM

sorry, had to be done.

At a yard sale (yes I am probably one of the few guys who goes to those of his own free will) I picked up an old book. I was published in the middle of the US Civil War, just around the time Grant took over the Northern Army. It’s fascinating because it talks mainly about the Revolutionary war from a mid 1800s perspective as well as the Civil War while they are still in its midst. I am considering donating it to my College’s history department.

Scan it and put it up on Archive.org first.

Unless of course there are copyright issues :smiley:

Well, you probably know how I feel about that subject. But no, copyright issues aren’t a problem for nineteenth century works (Unless you live in Europe. But even there, this would be good.)

I don’t know, that sounds like a week long project—or longer. It’s a pretty big book, so scanning every single page might take a while.

Which is why I brought it up.^^