Chuck S02E03 Frak Party

Hey – anyone want to watch Chuck S02E03 with me tonight? I’m heading to the TV to watch and plan on dragging my laptop and frakking real-time. If you’re interested, feel free to join.

Or I’ll just talk to myself. Don’t worry, I’m used to it. :slight_smile:

The under-desk slide is Bryce’s specialty it seems.

Poor Chuck. He’s all ready to go in his white jacket carrying his bottle of expensive wine…

So why didn’t Chuck stick around and give Bryce the boot?

If the question in Life on Mars would be “Is this real, or is this just in my head?” the question in Chuck is “Is Bryce a dick or not?”

Not hatin’ on the Teddybears at all, but Cake is just a kick-ass intro for this show. And it’s so appropriate even though they don’t include any of the lyrics. I would say Sarah’s mind is like a diamond. She’s fast, and thorough, and sharp as a tack. She definitely uses a machete to cut through red tape.

I can’t tell if her fingernails shine like justice, even on the big screen. But I’m just going to assume they do.

I can’t wait to see Casey kick the jocks out of the theater room. You know it’s gonna happen.

Sorry Chuck that I can’t watch Chuck with you.

…I can see this would get confusing really, really quickly. :smiley:

Give some heads up for your next planned watching and we will get some homeys in on it. I’ll comment once I’ve watched.

I’m going for Bryce is a dick.

And thanks, Solai, for the solidarity even if you can’t watch. :slight_smile:

And holy crap, that’s a red dress.

What’s that watch Sarah’s wearing when Chuck’s sister sees her with Bryce in the Orange Orange? I thought it was an Invicta anatomic at first, but nope. (Yeah, I’m a watch freak.)

Best line: “This isn’t high school.” “No, it’s worse. It’s Buy More.”

Oh yeah! Sarah’s totally blowing off the mission for Chuck. Good, good stuff.

And Chuck’s got that “duck and cover” bit down, doesn’t he?

Captain Awesome meets Bryce. This should be interesting.

Yeah, Bryce. Let’s all think and act like Fulcrum. That’ll definitely make the world a better place.

Was that Energizer ad an Armageddon rip off?

And wow, they’re getting a bit racy with the Playtex bra ads, yeah?

And the dude with the microchip never, ever wants to pay taxes again. Ever.

Anyone else suspecting that maybe Bryce is involved in Fulcrum?

Hell, I feel nervous carrying a couple hundred bucks around with me, much less $4.5 mil.

Watch report: Bryce is wearing an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean complete with rubber band – just like the recent James Bond. Good stuff.

Oh yeah, and as usual Chuck can save the day with a little bit of common sense.