Chuck S02E03 Frak Party

Hey! Can we can a moderator in here!! This Chuck guy isn’t getting along well with the other Chucks.:smiley:

There’s no freakin’ way Sarah could make that shot from that distance with a short-barrel pistol. They’re insane. She just made a good choice regardless of how the story goes.

This episode totally needs to end with Morgan whipping the jocks’ ass at Madden.

Oh holy crap. Anna’s gonna kick the dude’s ass. Sean must definitely see this episode.

I know Bryce is good guy, asshole, good guy, asshole. I’m still going for asshole. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’m just sayin’. No matter how good they make him look at the end of every episode.

Go ninja warrior. didnt know two tripods could be such a good weapon…

Chuck jsut got an up date!!!

What a great ending – and such great music.

And as usual, Bryce is somehow looking out for Chuck. Hmph.

And it caused him to crash…he must be vista based

And woot! Thanks to Mr. Lister for joining me! Maybe next week we’ll manage to talk a few others into joining us, huh?

Now its time for Heroes

And with the chip destroyed, the government’s still stuck with Chuck. I suppose this means that Bryce has figured out what’s going to happen to Chuck once the new intersect is finished.

The idea of Bryce is that we always need someone who’ll do the wrong things for the right reason. Is this really the case? I’m not so sure, even though there’s plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Yea, Bryce is a good guy at heart. If he just told the truth he and Chuck could work things out. But nooooo.

I for one am disappointed that Sarah stopped working at Wienerlicious and now works at Pinkberries.

I agree whole heartily. I miss the Bavarian costumes.

But the season’s turning out really great. I love the stress between everyone created by Chuck working so hard to re-create the intersect because he thinks it’ll set him free, while in reality it’ll kill him. That kind of stress just makes the show.

Just finished watching it (was on the ol’ DVR). Always wait until the wife gets home to sit down and watch it together.

Great ep. Glad it ended on a somewhat funny note because if it had ended about a minute before I would still be bummed.

ETA: I need a Buy More coffee mug.

Probably not what was on the show but here you go…

http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/detail.php?p=71860&v=nbc_chuck

~rav

love to, but west coast–boo! NBC isn’t like skiffy. can’t get east coast feed

Well, we could do our own Chuck frak party for west-coasters/Tivoers. :smiley: