Castle 4x01 Rise

Long tone sucks. I highly doubt they are killing her off. d:

Michael Dorn in the credits? Whoo!

She doesn’t remember. I shouldn’t be surprised, but I’m disappointed.

Two months later eh? More like 4 months for us. d:

Nice reunion. I wonder how much crap he will give her for not being in touch, if any.

Awe, she’s not ready… ):

I can’t say it was a good moment, but certainly dramatic when she’s saying everyone is gone.

Always sucks when a kid tells you to grow up…

Not that I know from experience. d:

Castle if you betray her like this, even for her own good, she’s not gonna forgive you when she finds out. You can kiss any relationship goodbye…

I suspect the woman who we saw when the duo investigated the body. Other than her or another band member I have no one to suspect…

Bah, bandmate…

Ah, Dorn is the psychiatrist. There’s a departure. (: But, he does have the voice.

And, she does remember. I’m not as disappointed now. d:

Nice call.

That’s what it was. She looked different and frail, but it didn’t occurr to me it was because she was bed-ridden for months. And, possibly not eating well? Thanks.

It seemed on par for me. And, I say this as a son who lost his father before I was an adult. But, I won’t claim to be an authority or anything on the subject. d:

She does seem different, more mature suddenly though. Makes me wonder what happened during her (or the actress’s) summer.

What she said.

i think that was an episode of Deep Space 9… probably some continuation of Far Beyond the Stars, I am sure Benny Sisko would pop out from the corner anytime soon