Castle 4x01 Rise

Castle’s not pleased. understandably so.

OK Captain Gates isn’t in on our little family group, but she’s kinda awesome too

Did Castle just hide the file in his pants? lololol

aww the Baby Darth Vader commercial! it never gets old :slight_smile:

uh oh Beckett…

Yes Baby Darth rocks. Makes me wonder if the land speeder will now have a VW logo on the front.

So when’s Becket going to get the psych treatment - isn’t that required for cops who are shot? Especially ones who freeze when a gun gets pointed at them…

But did anyone else notice her shaking besides Castle?

Okay Beckett is going all rogue vigilante cop…this is not going to be pretty.

But I’m thinking it’s just standard for someone shot in the line of duty.

Yeah, but if she passed the recertification and all, and her captain does seem to be trying to check up on her via ryan and esposito… but yeah we’ll see

I kinda don’t buy that this guy is “protecting” her… thots?

Maybe the tone of this episode is just more serious (as it should be given the content) but I’m a bit surprised at how Alexis has been written. Sure, be worried about her Dad, but this seems a bit much, or not?

hehe! the puns are back!

Michael Dorn! :smiley:

I’m glad Beckett’s getting help.

… and nice call, she remembers everything :slight_smile:

oooh next week, “a comic book caper”! shall be fun :slight_smile:

Me neither, no one in this case is clean, he’s got to be protecting himself as much as he’s protecting her…

This scared her really bad - her dad could get himself killed, and she doesn’t want to lose him…

I had heard something about her maybe getting some help, but I was just guessing about the lying thing… I like it tho, it makes sense she’d lie to protect herself from having to deal with what Castle revealed.

Starting my OnDemand watch. All through the summer, I thought the shooting was staged or she had a vest on. Bleah.

Wow, they brought Dad in.

And Alexis looks taller/older?