Caption THIS

I thought it was time to start a thread for captioning screencaps…Start by writing a funny caption or short dialog for this:

HELO: So, I said to Sharon YOU would TOTALLY do a threesome with us, Starbuck! Am I right?
SHARON (under her breath to Kara): What he doesn’t know is that I just ate your pah against the bulkhead, Kara.
STARBUCK (under her breath to Sharon): Yeah, like we need HIM! I have another slice of pah for you if you’re still hungry.
SHARON (still to Kara): I’m in…if you know what I mean.

Feel free to add your own screencaps along the way.

Hey, watch me stick this in that girl’s butt behind me without even looking!

tee hee hee hee, i’m helo.

I have gas.

Why do I have to be Mister Pink?

Helo: “Did you know they expect me to die after this? No way I’m letting that happen, time to make memorable faces to encourage a retcon!”

Awesome, a little-known film, though great.

Kera: “You don’t know Bill Brasky?”
Helo: “Know him? He sired all my kids!”

Great film… Steve Buscemi made that flick.

Reservoir Dogs? Wasn’t that Tarantino’s first film?

I think it was his first major film anyway. One of my favorite films of all time—but remember, I’m the guy who took my now wife to Pulp Fiction for our first date.

Helo: Gods Dang they are both hot. I wonder if I’ll ever marry Sharon… MMMMMMMM this lolli pop is tasty.:smiley:

Sure was. And I just saw it for the first time last week (lazy film student, bad!). It was pretty intense, but I still like Pulp Fiction best of his stuff.

Helo: “You know, these chocolate lollipops from the Demetrius aren’t bad at all”.
Starbuck: “Those aren’t lollipops, Helo.”
Helo: “Craaap!”
Starbuck: “Yeah.”

That was tooo Funny,:smiley: I was gonna post something, but how am I gonna top that?

There is no try !! Do !!:smiley:

Sharon: “Shhhh ! He hates playing the xylophone, but…a job’s a job.”

Xylophone? Apart from the fact that it should be spelled Cylophone, I totally didn’t get that reference.

what? does this lolly pop remind you of anders?

The lollipop looks like xylophone mallet.